Wanna Segue but can't? (☞*❛ ͜ʖ❛)☞Bring That Discussion's, Post's, Link Here 😉!

He is a riot! I knew I had seen him before! :laughing:

It’s still looking for a Channel Manager

3 Likes

I didn’t want to go too much into this topic, but it isn’t that Germany hadn’t any serious problem in the 70s as well. They were called RAF (Rote Armee Fraktion) you could see the wanted pictures plastered everywhere even grocery stores, so that was the time my parents started to keep me away from TV news. They killed politicians as well as people who worked for them, or whoever had bad luck crossing their ways at the wrong time, they did horrible things in the name of their political orientation. Well, I couldn’t send you a pm, so I wrote it here.

2 Likes

seguing from the other topic because i don’t think we should continue the conversation in a topic made for something else :sweat_smile:

No, they use Discourse because it’s easier and more efficient to integrate another ready-to-use software instead of creating their own communications software. Look at our Viki-made Volunteer Inbox. It’s not very efficient and we still can’t chat real-time or send pictures and videos. Many volunteer teams just used a private group on Discussions instead. Discourse specializes in the communications platform while Viki is mainly a streaming service, so obviously, it’s more efficient to just integrate the two. Viki just pays them for the integration.

Everyone has access to the Discussions board. I still don’t pay for a subscription. I used Discussions wayyy before I started volunteering and earned my Pass.

We’ve been complaining and complaining for a very long time now, as I’ve read older posts before I joined two years ago. The changes are happening, slowly. We’ve had quite a few updates since 2019 and even though a lot of them are bug-ridden, it’s good to see some changes. I’m really anticipating the new Project Finder.

In general, I do like the way Viki communicates with volunteers(however rare the instances :smile:). I like that they’ve been taking feedback surveys and actually changing stuff. I like that they wish me on my birthday, it’s cute :joy:

They’re short-staffed now, so it looks like it’s taking a long time to get answers. I’ve personally asked for help twice now and got a reply within two days. But that was a few months ago.

2 Likes

Cinnamon Rolls on the 2nd rise!!!

2 Likes

@mas4, @jadecloud88,
Who do you like Wang Kai with best, of the dramas, and shows you’ve watched? To me, he really paired nicely with his co-star from When A Snail :snail: Falls In love.

Not quickly seeing this pairing, but let them show us what they can do as a pair.

Have they ever been paired, ever?

2 Likes

No. I don’t think so. A quick look at WK’s profile on Baidu confirmed it.
That’s why I thought they would make a nice CP. Hopefully, someday they will appear together in a drama.

Agree. That was a nice CP, an awesome drama.

Hmm… I’m not sure if I’d like a S3, since S2 was a huge letdown (IMO). It wasn’t just because of its open ending. It simply paled in comparison from its S1. Perhaps after a successful S1, S2 was overly hyped… Perhaps it was the change of ML… In any case, it left much to be desired, with much to be “answered” too.

1 Like

I think he would have been great with Sandra Ma (Love Me If You Dare) but he was just the SML in this drama. I didn’t like his pairing with Wang Zi Wen in When a snail falls in love, I preferred them in Ode to Joy.

2 Likes

@jadecloud88,
Thanks for that Baidu link. :blush: Hee-he! They doctored that photo on his profile. :smile:

In this link, I had two shows, and linked it for When A Snail Falls In Love :grin: Anyhow, I loved both S1, and S2 of Ever Night. The story’s plot changed from revenge in S2, :confused: that’s why the huge difference in both seasons.
:rofl::rofl: I see you’re a stalwart for S1’s ML. It was not a smooth transition from one ML to the other, but once over the discomfort of change, I think S2’s ML, did pretty good! :blush:

@mas4,

I tried watching OTJ but never could get into it, :woman_shrugging:t5: I tried watching because of so many pro comments.

1 Like

Agree. I do too. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for S3 and S4 to premiere! But I think Viki needs to obtain licensing for S2, S3 and then S4! Why stop at S1? :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I think this is actively happening :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smile::joy: what with discord now being a thing! :rofl:

3 Likes

A Bonnie, and Clyde moment. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing::smile: These two, secondary lead, and supportive. Their love connection is so, so obvious. Second lead’s heart is steely, so focused on her heart wrenching revenge.

Me too!

I couldn’t agree with you more!

2 Likes

I loved this drama, just hated the ending, yeah I cried as well

1 Like

Skate Into Love seem a modern era drama, are they all three connected?

1 Like

They have the same producer and director.
(Source: http://www.chinesedrama.info/2021/10/web-drama-love-when-stars-fall.html - Fun Facts section)

1 Like

:frowning: Such a pity, the link did not open, the original web page has an error.

Sep 5, 2022
I have been dwl from the ensuing responses in a thread I don’t follow, but was brought to my attention. Bear with me as I digress a bit.

4 Likes

The FL is so smart, and foolish, all at the same time. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::triumph: Auuggh!! Who does that? Gets a call from someone admitting they killed someone, and asking to meet. :angry: Shouldn’t you tell them where to meet up?! Who just goes to wherever they want to meet? Auugghh!!!

It’s literally a © ® & ™! Oh the frustration of emotions! :triumph::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sep 6, 2022
Like number five below, he’s not an evil person.

Everytime she called him, he came running. She should not make a distance between them, it proves he’s not evil. Deep down she knows. . .

5. They are fair-weather friends

The way to identify your true friends is to see who will come running when you are in need or trouble. Everybody is willing to be by your side when things are going well and you do not need a helping hand or a shoulder to cry on. Cruel or fake friends will disappear the moment you need them most and they will reappear when your problems vanish.

:truck::articulated_lorry: When you know the white truck of doom is in a show, you’re always holding your breath for characters who’ll likely be victims. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s just no fun when stupidity is not involved. LOL!

1 Like

@simi11,
I’m sorry if it’s overwhelming. I was thinking of it as an acknowledgement here on these threads. Especially for those of us who will, later, catch up on such an historic news.

When I heard Queen Elizabeth passed, I had just arrived at work. When I asked the source of the news, they were all foreign based news. None of the news source I lightly peruse, had anything broadcasting. At the time I heard, 30 minutes had already passed, since the news broke.

Even yesterday, It was already 8pm before I realized it was September the 11th. The night before, I’d stayed late at work, and with that schedule, I was again back at work the same day. It was this, post I shared, that gave me a reminder.

No harm meant. :wink:

1 Like