Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hey :slight_smile:

I would like to help : english to french

Let me know,

Cec

Hé !

Si tu veux traduire des dramas ou des films, je te conseille de t’adresser aux modérateurs français des projets qui t’intéressent.

Merci :wink:

Cec

1 Like

Hey I’m kinda new in this page so I’d love to sub from english to spanish. Hugs.

Napisałam wiadomość! :slight_smile:

you need 3000
i messaged you about Pied Piper

Hello,
I also can subtitling. I can sub into German.

Hi i allready send you a pm

Hey ! Si tu as toujours besoin de monde, contacte moi ! Je recherche un projet pour m’occuper un peu :wink:

Hello! I can sub from english to italian ^^ hugs!

Can help with Chinese Cantonese to English subbing (but unfortunately not Chinese Mandarin)

hi! I don’t know if you’re still looking for projects, but if you are, send me a PM! :smile:

Hello! I would like to help subtitle from english to romanian if you have any projects available.

Hi! I’d like to sub from english to polish

1 Like

Hello, I am looking to subtitle from English to Spanish. If anyone needs any help please let me know. My native language is Spanish, second language is English.

Any Korean to English translators available for on air drama “Monster”?

Hello. its my first time here in the discussion area and im wondering if i could help in any subtitling from english to italian or tagalog at any projects. :smile: Let me know if you need help since i have more free time now to do some subtitle thank you.

1 Like

Hello I’m new and i want to help with subtitles. I can sub from english to italian.

Hi!
I can translate from English to Hungarian . Can somebody recommended me some dramas ? Or just get some idea ? I am new here :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Hi Everyone!
I can sub English to French, and vice versa.
Feel free to contact me, I look forward to contributing!

1 Like