Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello!
I would like to help the community. Please tell me if you have something to sub in Romanian.

Cześć,

poszukuję subberów ANG-POL do tajwańskiej dramy.

Jesteś zaiteresowana/-y, prześlij PM.

Pozdrawiam

Hello, I would like to help in any projects. I can subtitle from English to Spanish. Thanks in advance.

Hi Hi!

I’m here to help with any projects! My native language is Portuguese and I’m looking to translate from English :smiley: Super thankies!

I can transcribe. If you have a drama with a lot of transcribing work, contact me. I type fast.

Hi! I can subtitle from English to Spansih, if you need someone I’m here! :blush:
Send me a PM

Hi, if anyone needs help with subtitles I can help with English --> French :slight_smile:
I’m still a beginner, but more than willing to help.

Hey ! I’m a French guy who learnt English by himself talking to people all over the world ! I would like to help translating from English to French or even to correct some French if it is needed :slight_smile:

I’m just a beginner but I would love to learn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’ll be willing to translate from Chinese to English and vice versa!

could you help in godfather in pink
https://www.viki.com/tv/69c-godfather-in-pink

@littleangele @kobolt @guilitoy @fizban65 @acide4 or esa or @itsjoo are all French super editors or moderators I have/am working with.
They can give you the hookup

Hi, I’d like to be an editor for dramas I’m not native english speaker, but i can see typos and mistakes quite quickly in English and French. I don’t have muuuuch time so i know i can focus on typos and quality control :slight_smile:

@littleangele @kobolt @guilitoy @fizban65 @acide4 @itsjoo and @esavary_touko_922 are all french super editors or mods i have worked with in past/current projects.

I hope they can help you!

2 Likes

Hi ! I’m an english-french subber and I’m looking for some translation job :smile: !

@littleangele @kobolt @guilitoy @fizban65 @acide4 @itsjoo and @esavary_touko_922 are all french super editors or mods i have worked with in past/current projects.

I hope they can help you!

P.S. @kobolt just liked my post so… she sure is happy to help (I think?)

@sophie2you
Yes, of course ! I have movies without french subbers !

1 Like

We are looking for Arabic subbers for " Wanted" and “Doctors” K-Drama. Please contact the moderators .

Hi i’m french and i’m new at subtitling so trying to find projects to start with :slight_smile: Do you have anything i could do ??

Hi i could help to translate from english to french !

my channels that probably need french subbers are
The Duo
New Heart
General Hospital 2
Behind The White Tower
Yi San
Since I don’t remember at the moment check first if a drama has a french moderator and if it has contact him/her and ask for a position in the french team. If there isn’t a french moderator you can be the french moderator by asking me.(for more about what a moderator should do check the guidelines available here
http://nssacademy.weebly.com/channel-roles-guide.html)