Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello, I want to help with subbing for our viki team. I can sub from urkish to Arabic.
Please let me know. Thank you :slight_smile:

Chi-Eng subber needed:
http://www.viki.com/tv/2595c-iron-masked-singer

Hello, I would like to help a subtitle team! I can translate from Korean to English.

1 Like

Would you like to join Basketball and A Little Love Never Hurts?

http://www.viki.com/tv/21009c-a-little-love-never-hurts
http://www.viki.com/tv/20308c-basketball

Basketball is uploaded on Mon/Tues.
A little Love Never Hurts is uploaded on Sat/Sun.

Hello!!

I’d like to help with subtitles… I can sub from English to Spanish…

Feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

we need some help: “A Terracotta Warrior
When Viki re-uploaded the episodes, we lost a lot of materials, so we need Chi-Eng subbers to get subs at 100%
please contact the channel manager if you intrested.
(here you can read what problems we have)

Then, another channel which need help is this: “Deja Vu”.
I’m the italian moderator (se siete italiani, cerco traduttori italiani per completare il team, mandatemi un messaggio privato), if you are intrested on the project and want to help, please contact the channel manager (danbi_akuma). Please, check on the Channel Wall what we need.
[EDIT they just changed the channel manager, now is danbi_akuma]

1 Like

@maknaelaura,
here the team is recruiting some people!
there also is a free position as french moderator.

On recruite des volontaires pour la traduction (anglais -francais) de la seris Melodie of love. La serie a 100 episodes ou plus. Visitez la page et faites moi savoir si vous etes interesse. Envoyez moi un message personnel a yvia87. Si vous avez une amie qui serait interesse , faites passer le message. On aura besoin de beacoup de personnes .
Merci bien

Hi do you want to join the melody of love team . We are recruiting french translator. Please email me if you do .
Thanks,

I would love to help to translate English to Simplified Chinese!

Can you also help translating from Chinese into English? We need someone who helps the team to reach 100% English subs here. Some episodes are 90%, or 80% ready, we just miss some subs.
If you interested, please send a PM to our Channel manager and English moderator.
I know this is not what you asked, but it is a start and you can get experience and gain subs.

1 Like

I would like to translate from English to Italian, thank you :slight_smile:

Hi… i’ve just tried the new features of one liners subbing and seems like am quite interested. i can help making subtitles from english to indonesian. i can also understand a little simple korean.

ho bisogno di aiuto per Deja Vu, se ti interessa, contattami

me too. i’m good with english-german translations. but just in case i’m also plan to get to know which projects need segmenting and … actually in general segmenting, i guess!

I would like to translate from English or spanish to french

Check out Deja Vu… you have a big range: segmenting, german subs…
if you interested, contact the channel manager

Hi. I can help subtitle English to Spanish and Spanish to English. I am very fluent in both languages.

Hi!! :slight_smile:
I can subtitle from english to italian :slight_smile:

I would love to help with subtitle I can translate from Chinese to English.

1 Like