Movie Watch Party - "The Dude in Me" Tonight, Nov. 11, 7 PM Eastern

It’s on my list too, let’s do that one

1 Like

This one:

1 Like

Hey Sunday watch partiers, it turns out that we chose a drama that is not available for watch parties. Oops. So, what does everyone want to do instead? Should we watch the second place show of “Ending Again”? Should we continue with the “Perfect Match” watch? Should we choose something else entirely? Let us know if you have an opinion.

@sweetybirdtoo, @porkypine90_261, @stardust2466_546, @eviell, @shraddhasingh, @perspective_of_life, @padmalayag

2 Likes

We’re going to start The Long Ballad today if anyone wants to join us
We’ll be starting at 5:30 PM Eastern
Watch party

1 Like

If there are people going to join that haven’t been following Perfect Match lets just go with Ending Again. I kind of like the idea of the Sunday watch party being a stand alone event, that makes it easier for people who can’t join during the week to participate.

5 Likes

You have to put the link in the “hyperlink” mode or it just flips to the Homepage
@natyh

3 Likes

Today we decided to watch Ending Again so everyone can be included @natyh is running the show!
See you guys at 1 pm Eastern - We should be able to finish it!

@perspective_of_life
@my_happy_place
@porkypine90_261
@vivi_1485
@sweetybirdtoo
@eviell
@shraddhasingh
@padmalayag

4 Likes

I’ll try join thanks for the tag alison.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up, Happy. Since I’ve not watched any eps of Ending Again, I am going rogue today and watch something else. Please keep me in the loop on upcoming watch parties though. You fun people have a great time!

3 Likes

Do you want to watch Perfect Match on Thursday? I know you can’t do 1 pm but if we move the watch party to the evening like 6 pm Eastern or 6:30 pm Eastern - can you come???

oops did I leave you off my list above in the mentions for today - I did not mean to! :sob:

1 Like

Hey there, I’m here to post the link for the watch party.
We’re going to start at 1 pm Eastern, we’ll watch Ending Again (it’s a short one so we are going to go with it all at once!)

Ending Again

3 Likes

Oh, don’t worry about it. I’m cool. Please don’t change your usual viewing time on Thursday just to accommodate me. I always feel badly about making others adapt to my schedule so just go ahead with the usual earlier viewing schedule. One of these days, hopefully early next year, I’ll be able to join in any time, any day. :wink::smile:

2 Likes

I’ll see what people can do - I don’t mind either way! I think most of us can do the evening! I mean you don’t wanna miss Hottie Chef!!!

2 Likes

Who?? This little HOTTIE?? Yes, please. LOL!

3 Likes

perfect%20match

So guys for Thursday!
Can we do a 6:30 PM Eastern Watch Party instead of our normal 1 pm???
So we can continue our Hottie Chef Watch!

@perspective_of_life
@my_happy_place
@porkypine90_261
@vivi_1485
@sweetybirdtoo
@eviell
@shraddhasingh
@padmalayag
@stardust2466_546

Ending Again Starting in abut 7 min - link above and in discord

4 Likes

I am there! any bat time, any bat channel!

1 Like

Ending Again was REALLY REALLY GOOD! I cried!!! Good choices guys!

https://c.tenor.com/vRj-YloHQ2sAAAAM/kang-hui-tearing.gif
Tenor

NEW HOTTIE alert!
This guy is so gorgeous!

Kim GeonWon
And he is 31 - my heart thank goodness he is a HOTTIE

1 Like

Ok so The Long Ballad! - Beautiful C-Drama in my opinion so far.

The players
King and Princess
Uncle (Puppet) and Cousin
Outside Faction Hottie
Inside Captain of the Guard - Bad boy
Father of the Bad Boy Uncles right hand man
3rd ML hottie we don’t like who is the friend from child hood. @natyh
@sweetybirdtoo

Uncle (puppet) and Bad Boy Hottie’s dad - Kill said King and Princess runs for her life
Bad Boy Hottie is captain of the guard and does what he is told - however we believe he is in love with the cousin who - because of the killings has become princess! Not sure how they will ever get together
Cousin is in love with said 3rd ML we don’t like
Cousin and Princess are lifelong friends but now the original princess is on the run.
Princess his hiding and trying not to die (although uncle does not want her killed because he has fond memories of her)
Princess and Faction Hottie have now teamed up and Princess is actually a bad@#$
Revenge is the name of the GAME

1 Like

Are you guys doing a watch party tonight with ‘The Long Ballad’ and/or when is the next planned watch party for ‘The Perfect Match’? I can change the title of this thread for either of them if you want me to.

@kdrama2020ali @natyh

2 Likes

We are doing Long Ballad Eps 6 at 6:30 pm yes - tonight

We are doing Perfect Match Thurs 6:30 pm Est

3 Likes