Movie Watch Party - "The Dude in Me" Tonight, Nov. 11, 7 PM Eastern

6.30 Thursday for Perfect Match is good with me.

3 Likes

The Long Ballad Watch Party

1 Like

ok/! 1 we need to do Love and Redemption somehow! Until then hereā€™s a Cheng Yi fix!

Cheng-Yi-12

ChengYi-2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToryhgoYo8A

and of course my FAVORITE watermelon eating guy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKXk1q6lT3g

2 Likes

baddie%20in%20long%20ballad
China Entertainment

and my BADDIE - @natyh

I just cannot even!

Long Ballad 7 pm tomorrow E Time

Cpop Home

They are so going to be together!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to join because Iā€™m relatively free now, but thatā€™s 4AM my time :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

aw Iā€™m sorry -

2 Likes

hehe no problem! Enjoy, everyone! And tell us about it!

2 Likes

we are starting on eps 11 tonight, right?

2 Likes

Yep - at 7 pm Episode 11 of the Long Ballad! Iā€™ll post a link about 6 pm

I have a prediction - Double wedding t the end - What do you think???

3 Likes

mmm Iā€™m not sure, I think both couples are going to get married but at different moments.

3 Likes

Soā€¦ go to bed early and get up early! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Too early for predictions.

3 Likes

You know I donā€™t watch things without spoiling the ending for myself, but I will not say anything.

4 Likes

I can stay up for you till 4AM, no problem, but PLEASE donā€™t ask me to WAKE UP at 4AM :flushed::joy: I really should start changing my night owl habitsā€¦ :sweat_smile: But itā€™s not like itā€™s going to help. I canā€™t WAIT to see my momā€™s face when she finds me awake at 5AM LOL

4 Likes

Iā€™m out at the moment a friend passed away. Im walking with another friend. Ill be back before 7 pm. But forgive if Iā€™m running behind. Ill see you guys soon with a link hopefully before 7

Plan to watch until 10 pm or so 3 Eps

2 Likes

After watch partying some eps of ā€˜The Long Balladā€™ yesterday, I had to go back and start from the beginning, to watch the eps I had missed out on. First of all, I realized that I had part of the story wrong in that the evil uncle/second prince guy who killed his brotherā€™s family, is not the actual king/emperor, but he did all that just to attain the title of Crown Prince. His father is still the Emperor and pulling the strings as far as trying to marry off the 2FL to the other tribe, even though weā€™ve never even seen this Emperor.

Also, I kept wondering what it was that took place that made you dislike the one guy but forgive the other ā€˜baddieā€™ hottie. Honestly, I didnā€™t get it. I pretty much only feel compassion for the other guy. He clearly feels very torn between his affection for the FL and his responsibility/burden to try to protect nine generations of his family. My take on what happened on the cliff is that he knew the other baddie hottie would not hesitate to kill her, so he shot at her first in a non-fatal way in order to give her a chance to escape but also make it look like he was complying with the order to catch or kill her, in order to protect his family. The other baddie was perfectly fine with the order to kill her, and even this other guy, at the direction of his father, but also in direct conflict with the order by the Crown Prince. After having seen all the eps now, I am rooting for all of them, actually. I hope they are all able to find a way to walk the right path, although Iā€™m certain not everyone will. Itā€™s a long Cdrama after all.

3 Likes

The Long Ballad

I think @natyh and I fell so in love with Bad Boy and ML that we wanted to distinguish 3ML - as the kind of traitor - But he is handsome and I see your point! You are very forgiving soul :smile:
Says the girl who loves the BAD BOY

3 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong, I love a bad boy too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I forgot to mention a major point, which is that the FL is also the one who stole his little fish medallion, which later further implicated him in her escapade to steal the Crown Princeā€™s seal and gave baddie #1 more ammunition with which to threaten him and his family.

3 Likes

Truth!!! I just wanted to dislike him!! We need a new name for him!

3 Likes

Donā€™t let me pressure you into liking him. Iā€™m just giving my perspective. You are welcome to hate him if you want to. :wink::joy:

4 Likes