Watch Party NEW! - THURSDAY - Oct. 8, 1PM Eastern Time!

It’s GETTING GOOD!

1 Like

Ok
@my_happy_place
@porkypine90_261

I’m getting it set up and then I’ll fast forward to #13
Grabbing my SNACKS

1 Like

https://www.viki.com/user-party/4up4wXHU

I’m here. Just waiting for the link. I need something to eat but don’t have time to cook now. Ah! I know! I have some dolmathes I froze! I’ll heat those up!

1 Like

Link is above - I think I have to wait until you guys are in to start playing

1 Like

I’ll be there in a few.

2 Likes

Ok @perspective_of_life We ended on Eps 16 if you want to catch up - REALLY GOOD

@my_happy_place
@porkypine90_261
Sunday at 1 pm Eastern to finish from Eps 17 to 22

4 Likes

Tenor
So this Sunday we will watch until the END.

Everyone still good with 1 pm EASTERN -

I have heard the ENDING kind of STINKS so Let US ALL BE PREPARED!

@my_happy_place
@porkypine90_261
@perspective_of_life

1 Like

Well it stinks to hear that the ending stinks. Maybe watching it with other people will help me deal with it. LOL I am still good for 1 pm EST.

4 Likes

I think it is fun to watch these quirky ones together because they have so much more fun things happening - We need to find another Quirky one for the next Watch Party! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I was thinking the food one I just finished would have been fun to watch with other people. It was quirky and fun, and had really short episodes.

3 Likes

Oh yea! We could do that one! Does it have a HOTTIE!??

1 Like

That’s a matter of opinion, I suppose. LOL ML is maybe not what I would classify as a hottie, but he has his own charm. SML is maybe more in the cutie category. FL was seriously adorable, similar in a way to the FL in Dali Temple.

3 Likes

Giphy

Tomorrow We Conclude Watching Dali Temple at 1 pm Eastern - Come and Join Us
We are a riot when we get to talking!!! hahahahahaha!

gfycat
Tomorrow 1 pm EASTERN

2 Likes

Watch parties are so much fun! Now I find myself wishing I was doing a watch party almost every time I’m watching something.

2 Likes

I know it is like having you guys sitting in my living room with me watching a show! :smile:

2 Likes

I thought we were going to watch Well Intended Love with our favorite hottie of the moment… Xu Kai Cheng?

Can we watch 2 without watching #1???

1 Like

Yes, they are independent of each other. Both are good cult classics. It’s a silly show and some parts are so funny! Makes your sides and face hurt! I actually bought both seasons and added it to my collection so I can watch them when their licenses expire.

My personal collection has:

Eternal Love
My girlfriend is a gumiho
Kang Chi
The King Eternal Monarch
Fight My Way
Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Goblin
Hwayugi
Kill Me Heal Me
Well Intended Love 1 & 2

I can’t find SIFENG! :sob: Love and Redemption!

2 Likes

I’m ok with doing Well Intended Love 2 after this one!

2 Likes