What are you currently watching?

@angeliight313_941 a word is blurred out so I don’t know if i have something lol

2 Likes

That just means she put it behind a spoiler tag. You can click on the blurred-out words to see what is under the blur.

2 Likes

@my_happy_place haha, i’m still new to this… I appreciate that… I just saw it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to help. Most of us went through similar learning curves when we first joined.

3 Likes

@erniebc1982

That’s only to follow Rviki guideline rules that we must not ‘‘advertise’’ for other sites, companies, and others.

2 Likes

Pardon my delayed response. As you know, the “maintenance” and “changes” created access issues for me, and from what I’ve read, many others too.

I’m still watching and enjoying it. The plot (to date) is rather ridiculous though not to the point of it being implausible. I empathize with the FL’s situation and upbringing, but can’t cheer her on because of infidelity, on top of being a homewrecker.

The pluses? Love the two FLs. Love the little girl - cute and lovable - and her lines lol (brilliantly written and spoken). Glad to see her (again) in the upcoming drama “Devil.”

Also, the return of Lee Sang Woo as the ML, and his various “showing off” of a well-toned bod :laughing:. He has been working hard at the gym :wink:.

Summary

Btw, the FL’s family reminds me of the K-movie “Parasite.”
Can’t wait to find out how it will end…

If you’re still on the fence about watching it, I can perhaps understand your disinclination. Dramas with this theme spoiler[/spoiler] isn’t everyone’s cuppa. But it is a true reflection of society everywhere.

2 Likes

@angelight313_941 I never knew that and I think I’ve read some of the rules but now I know… I guess?

2 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

I’m Watching DINNER MATE starting Song SEung Heon and Seo Ji Hye; in my opinion a great combination to play a romantic couple in a 16 episode drama. But I am so disappointed that this drama from 2020 and shown ***** in 2022 episode 6 and 7 has the same ridiculous drunken woman scene, waking up, and halfway only remembering the foolish way she behaved. You would think they would stop those types of scene already. To add fire to my anger she’s already ‘‘breaking up’’ as Dinner Mates with a guy since she’s not even dating him, but of course, the break up episode could not miss to be somehow included in there. I am requesting it here bc some parts are definitely fun to watch. Thank goodness they did added different stuff in some of the episodes to make up for the never ending repetitive scenes that annoy me so much. The SL/FL story is the same boring stuff; so I skip a lot from them.

2 Likes

just finished the last episode. it was so good and different. now BTY , powers that be, we gonna get a second series??

4 Likes

just started watching this one, I hope it will be a good one

this one is good,

zhang yao, the medical doctor mind reader, hes good in both of course

going to watch this one again.

fair warning, I didn’t like the ending the first time I watched it, so hopefully the second go around will be better

5 Likes

HYUN BIN looks so HOT in here.

3 Likes
4 Likes

@my_happy_place Did the series keep your interest?

I really like Kim Nam Gil’s acting, over the years I saw many projects of him. This “drama” here has an undeniable documentary vibe, that’s how I would describe it. Kim Nam Gil is one of the few actors that makes me leave my comfort zone and pulls me in and out “Through the Darkness”. It shows the start and development of the “profiling system in crime” in South Korea, and additionally as it spans over many years, will deliver you some “milestones” in Internation and Korean history, only scratched for orientation, not that you think this is a history lesson in the shape of a TV series. I like it so far as it has another touch of telling a story that feels worth to be mentioned even though it can be heavy on your mind sometimes.

3 Likes

It did, even though it got a little slower. I also had to start taking it in chunks because it became harder to take all the negativity revolving around the outsiders’ inability to accept this new area of expertise. Ultimately, I also put it on hold because I convinced my WP group to watch it with me, and we have to find room in our schedule to do so. I’m still very much interested in how it will all work itself out, though.

2 Likes

I’m watching Color of Romance on Viki. I understand why the series is rated with an 8. It’s not bad, but it’s not going to be one of my favorite series. I think I’ve seen 4/6 episodes (Viki lost track of where I’m at). I don’t know if this is really a spoiler, but just to be sure I’ll blur it anyways: The characters are making poor choices. And even though I’m hoping the main characters will end up together, there is also a part of me that don’t or that doesn’t care if they don’t, because the main characters don’t seem to want the same thing.

I’m also watching Love to Hate You and I like this show more, I guess the characters in this series are just more likeable, and this series has more humor and sweetness.

3 Likes

Amazing storytelling, great acting, and beautiful music.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Is it a sad or happy ending?

2 Likes

A very sad ending.

2 Likes