What are you currently watching?

after medical examiner, I am watching this, I like it the heavenly idol

3 Likes

So happy to see my dream OTP Lee+Lee here! LJA is so beautiful and what a fighter! (Like she was in Athena). LSY is so suave. What an awesome pairing! :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face:

Watched the first two episodes and I’m craving for more already :blush: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter

Are you planning to see [ISLAND] with Lee Da Hee and Kim Nam Gil? It’s a really good one with wonderful special effects and an amazing cast. I’m making a request. You never know. I’m re-watching, and Glory 1 and 2 bc I want to feel again the excitement of watching something different in K-drama.

1 Like
2 Likes

On Viki I watch in the Moment “Kingdom” and “Todays Webtoon” but I also rewatch “TharnType” Season two and “Plus and Minus”. But I also watch “Bed Friend”(mostly or only on Kisskh) and A Boss and a babe on YouTube. On Netflix I also watch some dramas, like “Shadow and Bone” and “Shadow Hunter”. On Kisskh I also watch “Love Stage” and “Gen Y”.

3 Likes

Currently watching ALIENOID for third time (different places) since it’s so good that I love to re-watch. They finally gave KIM WOO BIN a role that did him justice. Although is just a 2 hour movie I wish they would make it into episodes and show it here at RVIKI. GONNA request!

PS. SO weird tried to make request and for the SECOND TIME I can’t find SK on the list. This happened to me a month ago or less? I wonder…

BY any chance, does it has anything to do with this?

1 Like

I got South Korea in the form, I don’t know why it isn’t working for you. You should be able to fill it in by typing at least.

It does for sure not have anything to do with Viki not being available in South Korean, that is because most Korean and other Asian content already have streaming rights there, so nothing to buy or sell there for Viki.

Finally started!!!

I really love both leads so I’m expectant, let’s see! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good chemistry between both, you’ll enjoy.

3 Likes

maybe I should watch it again!!

and where did you go to see the drama, angelight313-941??

also that secret royal inspector, I know I have seen it
its not the royal inspector & Joy, at least I don’t think so

its a shame we can’t watch it elsewhere

2 Likes

It’s on Netflix…ALIENOID International Trailer | In Theaters August 26 | Ryu Jun-Yeol, Kim Woo-bin & Kim Tae-ri - YouTube We are suppose to get Part 2 soon and I’m desperately awaiting. This was written in an amazing way that it goes from Joseon Era to Future, and I can’t praise this movie (that can be a drama with episodes) enough. The very modern special effects are to perfection (you’ll see a back to the future scene lol). I hope you get to see it, but prepare yourself bc is more than 2 hours.

2 Likes

Secret Royal Inspector is on Prime and I think it’s better than Secret Royal Inspector & Joy.

2 Likes

and I got prime!! thanks! I will check that out today.

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter

Watch UNLOCK MY BOSS it’s a great watch.

1 Like

It looked stupid., ok at your word I will check it out

I also accidentally found out something, we have a “new” drama on, not so, 2004, and its one I have never seen! Forbidden love, I started watching it today, wow down my alley! ntailed fox etc, oh I hope I havcen’t given anything away.

another oldie, would love to find advertising genius Lee Tae Baek, and a few others that guy played in, one is here on viki, think its called switch

I’m watching

And I want to start
( :exploding_head: I don’t have enough time)

3 Likes

chitriko, that I have watched , so going to rewatch, wow love those older ones, I would like to find that other secret inspector one, was a few years ago too. but thanks for that info, going to enjoy that one, oh the other inspector looked for like unusual things, like UFO, or a legend or whatever the kiing told him to investigate, was kind of comedic too.

missing Noir

That’s exactly what I said when I saw the title lol
It was too unreal to be believable, but I decided to check the trailer, and it caught my attention right away. It has funny parts, tense parts, crying parts and I’m savoring so I’m still on episode 8 and it only has 12 episodes. The little girl actress is doing an amazing job in her role she’s the one that always makes me cry.

1 Like

ok angelight, I will check it out…

heres a followup of forbidden love, hope y’all like the picture

3 Likes