What are you currently watching?

Now we have the licence ^^

I have to say that this drama is reaaaaaally addictive and the romance is even BETTER! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I will be watching flower of evil today, also finishing up the second season of Stranger(NF) after the first & second episodes, really started getting good. ane madam holmes,

1 Like

I’m starting Flower of Evil today! I too was a bit hesitant since I didn’t want LJK to be the bad guy.

1 Like

I’m currently waiting for Flower of Evil to end so I can start watching another.

I wanted to see Snowman with Gong Hyo Jin but it said it’s not available in my region. Does anyone know where and if you can still watch this drama on Viki. I’ve been looking everywhere for this one but nothing :sob:

1 Like

Watching Hospital Playlist, such a good drama

2 Likes

@vivi_1485

I just saw did and wanted you to know about it if you need help when subtitling a Hindi language drama. Looking forward to seeing more dramas from India here at this site. Good Luck with your test.

pd3961659_201

1h

Hi, I’m a native of India. I am fluent in Hindi and practice it as a 2nd language. I would love to be a subber who can translate drama from English to Hindi. I am a beginner.

2 Likes

oh my goodness! I just seen zombi detective is on here, you bet I do plan to start watching that today!!

1 Like

I just checked out the first episode of Zombie Detective and it is hilarious. I think it’s going to be a good one.

2 Likes

I started “War of Prosecutors” three days ago and I’m loving it.
Thanks Viki for bringing so many great dramas to international fans.

3 Likes

good luck for your exams :+1: :+1:

1 Like

oh I quit subtitling… I wasn’t all that good :grimacing:

I don’t know if this is the right page to put this on, but here goes,

what about the older dramas to come back to life, the movies and the dramas?

so I /we are bored, just wondering is all. I know Viki and the others have a library or archive, or do they just destroy them ? or do they still need licencing for them

1 Like

I think they just let the licenses expire without renewing them? We have to request for them to renew them ig

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be great if every drama was here to stay until the end of time? :unicorn:

But … no license lasts forever (as far as I know) and there’s several licenses needed if you want to air 1 drama in the entire world.
Now if Viki would keep on buying licenses for old dramas forever, then there might not be that much budget left for the new dramas.

3 Likes

That’s why you have to be fast LOL the struggle of a kdrama and cdrama watcher :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s hard to keep up! :running_woman:

3 Likes

could it happen that it expires before we finish watching it???

2 Likes

Yes, it can. Unfortunately.

3 Likes

It could even happen while we’re busy translating it. That’s one of the reasons why some dramas have incomplete subs in certain languages. They’re not always abandoned. Sometimes the subbers of a certain language simply didn’t have access anymore.

4 Likes

wow what a bunch of neat answers! thanks all

and a ps about outr zombie detective, good first episode!!! and ofcourse sub issues, but I got over half way into it, so I thought that was a good thing. can’t wait till next one.

1 Like