What are you currently watching?

We should start another thread just for My Mister, or something :smile:

Here, I found a fansite for My Mister:

I just had a thought: Ji An and Dong Hun remind me of Baek Soo Chan and Jung Yoon Hee from How to Meet the Perfect Neighbor. Although BSC is a playboy, he befriends JYH and then their friendship grew deeper. She never fell for him, but she really got to know and understand him. Okay, 'nuf said.

3 Likes

I’m watching ‘‘Message Man’’ for the second time it’s an awesome movie but it involves lots of violence so if you don’t like violence then I don’t recommend you watch. 2019 is 1 1/2 hour long. Justice gets served at least

I want to make a request for this Japanese drama since it only has 2 parts and the rest is missing.

1 Like

the Guardian, a scifi one, also the best partner, abut finished with that one. is kinda long and does drag a bit, but still good. hope the ending is good

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter

Guardians:Are you talking about the one where they have super powers? It’s a really good one. NTFX

RakutenViki also has one: The Guardians of young ppl that have been wronged and they take revenge but I hated the ending for this one so much…such a waste of a good story plot.

I’m watching THE GHOST BRIDE TAIWANESE/CHINESE drama for second time! bc is that good This is an awesome drama with Chris Wu (second lead). I love this actor in all of his dramas/movies I’ve seen. I fell in love with this guy when I saw him for the first time in Substitute Princess here at viki.com (2013?). He’s not the most attractive guy but he has a charm that any handsome guys wished they had. I’m glad NTFX has plenty of him for me to see.

1 Like

the Guardians were from another planet, theres the undergrounders, some bad guys there, then the upper grounders, kinda of like good & evil, black & white type thing, and if you did watch it, also some do have powers

I agree the ending could have been so much better! I am going to start watching ghost bride today looks interesting

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter

Let me know how you like it. Of course Asian writers will never fail to give us a twist in the end that always gets on my nerves, but the story is different (for me it is) and it has such a ‘‘jump and scream’’ scenes that I really enjoy very much (but my daughter hates it) because I make her jump/scream too even though she’s not watching the drama. hahahaha.

1. sketch
    2.switch
    3firey priest
    4 suits, Korean, just finished
    5perfect partner just finished
    6 panda & hedgehog
    the first 3 wish there was second seasons!

I’m watching here at RAKUTEN VIKI and I love it! this show.

I love this drama so far…

2 Likes

I watched the Korean movie Assassination, and boy was I impressed! I was confused at first because some of the characters looked too similar (mustache, height, build), so I will watch it again, but I don’t mind because the story was so interesting!

I’m watching 49 Days right now. I needed a break from Another Oh Hae Young, which I don’t really like very much, but I am on ep 15, so I might as well finish it sometime. I started watching that after My Mister, and I regret doing so. I guess I wasn’t in the mood for an over-the-top rom com. It’s too similar to Marriage, Not Dating which I also didn’t like…So I decided on 49 Days since I discovered that I really like melodramas. I’m waiting for that tragic ending…

3 Likes

I am starting the Restorante Coreano, first episode looks good! almost smell the cooking! hehehehehhe

now I understand about “49 days” I stopped watching it cause of confusion. but think I will go and watch it again.

3 Likes

I started watching Another Oh Hae Young a while ago and only made it to episode 6 before putting it on hold. I actually liked Marriage, Not Dating but I’m just getting bored with Another Oh Hae Young.

3 Likes

found a couple of movies among the gods 1&2, has a fantastic cast. really a good movie. , one is on Hulu, the other I think on amazon prime give them a 10 also another coming on, tell me what you saw, looks like a good cast too. plan to watch it in a while

game toward zero.

1 Like

Crash Landing On You is the bomb! Please fill out the request to have it here. You’ll be amazed!!!

2 Likes

I’m watching it too! I love it. I’ve already requested it, but I don’t have much hope, since it’s on Netflix…

1 Like

I’m watching “Live up to your name” after trying to watch “My only love song,” which I just couldn’t finish.

4 Likes

Hi @feyfayer,
I’m also watching “Live Up to Your Name”. Kim Nam-gil definitely has a flare for comedic roles. After watching “Fiery Priest” and now “Live Up to Your Name”, I am seeing a whole new side to the actor’s acting.
I watched “My Only Love Song” when it was released in 2017, I was disappointed with it.
I did however come away with an increased appreciation for actor Ahn Bo-hyun, who’s currently starring in “Itaewan Class”.

3 Likes

Hi @fustratedwriter,

I was able to watch both movies titled “Along with the Gods” when they were released here in the theatres in Arizona. Both my [adult] daughter and myself really enjoyed them. I believe a third movie is in the works for either 2020 or 2021.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @angellight
I really liked Hyun Bin in “Memories of the Alhambra” and look forward to watching “Crash Landing on You”.

2 Likes

Crash Landing on You is different and I love it but it will never reach the level of mastery (in my humble opinion) that ‘‘Memories from Alhambra’’ had. I pray they make the second part for MOA bc I need closure as to if he’s dead or alive, and if he will ever be with PSH (his love who is also waiting for him).

The Liar and the Lover is now on Rakuten Viki, and I was watching it on Netflix, so I don’t lose hope of having it CLOY here at Rviki. There’s a few dramas NTFX has, and viki has them too.

2 Likes

spoiler

He was alive but still ‘trapped’. I’m sure PSH’s character’s brother figured out a way to bring him back.

1 Like