What are you currently watching?

I am watching “School 2015:Who Are You” right now but i am at the last episode already :sob: I really loved the actors and idk why, but I like watching older K-Dramas. Ofc I do love the new ones too but for me the old ones have something special :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Spinning Out

really good acting but so realistic that it hurts.

Waiting for a second season.

And now watching My Holo Love …at first I didnt like it because the females are so annoying but the Holo and his scientist are interesting and I can watch it as synced version. Otherwise I might not watch it.

2 Likes

Holo love: It’s weird bc I also didn’t like the girl at first but as the episodes went along i was able to match him with her. lol.

Spinning out is on NTFX?

2 Likes

likewise about not liking the girl, I am going to give it a chance anyway, on second episode now.

1 Like

Yes, it is.

Okay then I’ll continue watching Holo Love :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m currently watching Marry Me Or Not (Finished) and can’t wait to segment and subtitle the last episode of Some Day or One Day. The OST of these two dramas are so good, also Behind Your Smile! :slight_smile:
Now I am watching Time, Forest, and In A Good Way.

1 Like

That was my first Taiwanese drama, I really liked it :smiley:
I’m currently watching The Idiot. It’s a Russian adaptation of Dostoyevsky’s novel of the same name. I just finished the novel last night, and I’m positively glued to the screen watching the adaptation!
I’m also watching Tell Me What You Saw.

3 Likes

Currently I am watching those Dramas:

My Holo Love
Eternal Love of Dream
Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty
Ever Night: Season 2
Extraordinary You
Handsome Siblings
Memories of the Alhambra
The Liar and His Lover
Psychopath Diary
The Princess Wei Young (again XD)
and many more xddd

5 Likes

I don’t want to discourage anyone from watching CRASH LANDING ON YOU but the ending was atrocious after the first 25 minutes to half an hour? maybe less, can’t be certain. bc I refuse to watch again.

You might not feel the same way but the ending destroyed my happiness/excitement.about this drama. Hyun Bin was handsome and captivating until the end. I miss him already. hope he does season 2 of memories of Alhambra with no crappy tragic ending bc I’ll be so devastated.

3 Likes

so glad you told me angellight, was planning to watch it, I really do hate bad endings!
someone mentioned a bad ending w. myholo love, well I do plan to finish it anyway.
so what am I watching

1. my holo love
    2 dr love
    3 your secret
    4dr john (didn’t ever finish it, )
    5 forest
    6 dr quinn
    thats it for now
2 Likes

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT> READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I DON’T WANT ANYONE to stop watching this different kind of drama bc I really loved it (except last part of the ending), as messed up as it really was from the beginning. First, it doesn’t have a tragic or bad ending for the main couple (Hyun Bin) it’s just the story turned into a ridiculous going around in circle finding things to add that had no place in that love story.

I understand that North Korea and South Korea might have many issues if someone from SK ‘‘falls in love’’ with someone from NK but in this SO modern society LOVE can transcend any barriers, and they made it look like it was impossible for them to have a normal relationship, and as I saw in the ending, they had to continue their relationship in ‘‘hiding’’ meeting every ‘‘six months’’ or every year.
The whole concept of this ending was ridiculous IN MY OPINION. I can’t stop being angry at the writer of this drama. ‘‘DRAMAS’’ are made up story, so they could have worked something out even if in a real life situation this story would never had happened.

Anyway, I watched the drama again to see if my anger could be ‘‘subside’’/ ‘‘calmed down’’ (since I was sleeping from the boredom) but it only added more anger in the end. You see, from the beginning the writer wrote a ‘‘plot’’ that was too fake (they met as adults in another country) but she completely forgets about meeting this HUNK of a man! yikes! Worse part? Another character ADULT was involved in the scene, and when they met it was as if they never knew each other grrrrrrr…

It insults the viewer’s intelligence when you see in this drama so many things that makes absolutely no sense. I don’t know what this writer was thinking when he/she was writing this story plot. EVERYTHING was ‘‘passable’’ if I may say [for ME, MYSELF and I; it was] The ending ruined what to me would have been a great love story. If I pinpoint stuff here, I would give the story away, and I’m hoping they support ALL these great actors/actresses, and DO WATCH the drama. After all, we all have different taste and opinions and my opinion is not ‘‘set on stone.’’ Maybe someone will see it differently and LOVE IT 'till the end. I didn’t.

PS HOLO LOVE has a great ending but could have been better. NO tragedies there. Just we expected the ending differently bc it had the potential to be the best ending in a drama ever. It was like LOVE with FLAWS too bland/dry/loveless etc…

1 Like

are you human(yeaaa its back on!)
my holo love, I really do hope its a good ending
I also agree, there are so many dramas that the ending was terrible, are you human was one, (yeah I must love punishment) but the story in itself was good, same for my holo love, maybe I am expecting too much on an ending, I so much want to watch Kill it again, but I remember the ending and can’t get myself to do it.to me this was a good drama up to a pointI just didn’t watch crash landing on you, oh yeah love the actors.
forest
the game toward zero
what did you see
rooftop prince, another bad ending, but I thought the story was quite good anyway
strange hero
your secret
just started watching handsome siblings
thinking of going to the older ones like behind your smile ( a Russian adaption?)
wow I am not putting healer on here ! or heal me kill me something must be wrong with me! heheheheh

1 Like

I started watching handsome siblings and when they killed the mom I turned the TV off. I was angry beyond words. That’s as far as I went in the drama. lol

Are you Human I regret watching that drama so much.

I’m waiting they fully sub Game toward Zero; The subbing is too slow, don’t want to deal with that.

CONTAINMENT is great scary but good.

2 Likes

Oh, me too! I was like, nope, typical revenge story+brothers against each other+same love… I didn’t get past the scene where they killed the parents and took one of the brothers. I suddenly forsaw the entire show, and I didn’t want to deal with that. Can we have a Chinese wuxia/costume drama without revenge for the parent as the motivation?

2 Likes

@helenama73_911

I know, right? Same story plot again, and again, and again. Full of tragedies, both parents always dying leaving child orphaned, constant heartbreaking/suffering, bloodbath fighting, and I really don’t want/need that in my life. I mean, if they are going to kill ‘‘parents’’ leave at least One of them alive.Why so much tragedy in a story?

2 Likes

the ending was mine of course, are you human but I finally broke down and watching it again
yes really slow on that subbing for the game to zero, so not going to watch handsome siblings , . kill it was good up to a point still believe the writers could have ended it better, just repeats of dramas, I am kinda slipping back to the older dramas and start watching them. I agree too many tragedies in stories
I really am hoping for a good ending in my holo love, still wish there could have been a better ending of are you human 2

2 Likes

I recently rewatched SECRET/ KILL ME HEAL ME and SHE WAS PRETTY. We need those type of dramas to come back. Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum (what a hard name to memorize) are great actors that can get any role to be the best and I REALLY miss them so much. They are the best in funny/serious combo type of dramas.

4 Likes

I’m watching this, so thrilling:

2 Likes

Any suggestion for Rom Coms? I’ve watched Secretary Kim, I am not a robot and a few others.

Here at Viki you can watch

• My Strange Hero (same male lead as in I am not a robot)

• Her Private Life” (same female lead as in Secretary Kim).

• Secret Life of My Secretary” is very good (some very funny scenes there), the male lead is an awesome actor who gives life to what could have been a cliché character.

• It’s not really a rom-com but I loved “Search WWW”. Warmly recommended, and happy ending.

• Same for Another Oh Hye Young. It has romance but also well-rounded characters. It’s famous for having the most, best and hottest kisses in k-drama.

• If you’re okay with a historical setting, there’s 100 Days My Prince. The slow-burning romance keeps you on your toes, and it has quite a few comic scenes as well.

• Where Stars Land. It’s not a comedy, although it has its comic scenes. But it’s incredibly sweet and romantic and the male lead was excellent and lovable. I liked that drama a lot, except for the last couple of episodes.

• Angel’s Last Mission: Love is very well-made, very sweet, romantic and engaging, though not really a comedy either. You’ll enjoy it I think.

• Elsewhere, you may want to catch “Spring Night”, sweetly romantic and delightful, while touching a couple of social issues as well.

4 Likes