What are you currently watching?

You know the funny thing is she constantly looks at her ashes so there’s no possible way she’s in a coma (that’s what I thought was happening) Hope you watch it. I will continue watching bc once i start something I can’t let it go until I see how the ending goes no matter how much I dislike it.

By the way Kingdom 2 is on today but it seems we’ll have kingdom 3 before we see the end.

2 Likes

:smile: I am the same way! I had to force myself to watch the last four episodes of Another Oh Hae Young because I didn’t like the pacing and the lead female protagonist. It was so difficult to watch but I did it! I did a little dance when I was finished.

Now, I watch an episode or a few to see if I will like the show; if not, I won’t continue it. There are only a few shows where I stopped watching for good such as 1% of Something (I was on ep 13 and I was so fed up with the show, I couldn’t force myself to finish) and General and I.

Does Kingdom involve zombies?

2 Likes

YES! lol I’m crazy bc I scream and jump up with zombie’s dramas/movies and I stop watching bc I can’t take it, but this one I have to watch no matter how terrified it makes me feel bc it’s so different, and some parts are even so funny it makes me laugh so much and relieves my stress. Hope you give it a chance and watch it if you can tolerate watching it. At first it was really hard for me but now is even fun to watch and scream and jump.

I wonder when Season 3 of Kingdom will be available. The cliffhanger is very exciting.

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter
I absolutely loved “Meet Me @ 1006”. Viki got a late channel but I don’t think it was ever licensed.
Sadly, the channel isn’t on Viki any longer. Lego Li, Nikki Hsieh, and Ken Hsieh were fun to watch.

2 Likes

will just list a few i’ve seen lately.
in the beginning of this year i’d watched suspicious partner and boy’s over flowers and i liked both of them a lot, i would definitely recommend watching (especially cause i feel like bof is kind of a “classic”). then recently i’d watched to the beautiful you, which i’d stopped nearly at the end just cause of my lack of attention although i really loved sulli’s acting and will probably finish later on for that reason. after that i watched chocolate as i was looking for something kinda sad to watch and… sad it is. i finished crash landing on you, just a few days ago and i have to say that ones already one of my top dramas. finally i am real-time watching itaewon class and originally i was drawn to the cast since park seojoon is one of my favorite actors but i kept watching because the show itself is really, very good.

2 Likes

OKey after watching [Hi, bye mom] today I declare myself out of this drama for good bc I can’t deal with the way the story unfolded on this episode. I will continue on my TV watching the Chinese drama Fighter of the Destiny (here at Rviki site) but prefer watching on my TV, than the complicated new beta video version. Hope everything gets resolved/fixed soon.
CORRECTION PLEASE NOTE:
PS> The new beta video player is working great now and the issues that bothered me were also fixed. So far there are 2 issues I hope gets resolved #1 FIX time comments is too low and when they write a TC it obstruct the view in the scene of whatever drama. # 2 MAKE screen smaller, is too big, too overpowering and for my taste the screen needs to decrease or give the viewers to decrease it to their taste (like a zoom option) I would definitely make it smaller. Thank you for attention.

2 Likes

well I am back to the older ones, Healer, one of my faves, yeah ending could have been a bit better,

hyde jekle & me, kill me heal me. finished you are surrounded, watching memorist, almost like that psychoimetric, will still watch it anyway, like the cast., watching that zero to(?) and like the cast so will finish that one soon

watching suspicious partner and lawless lawyer
what did you see, think I told someone that it kinda reminded me of the bone seeker,(hunter?) reminded me of the american bone hunter

watching diary of night watcher, and student that walks at night (vampires ) oh and you spoke of that one kingdom 1&2, nope just rather not, I can handle the vampires , garlic and all, but the zombies, you can keep 'em. watching a coupl;e of Chinese ones, in between waiting for subs in the new episodes of the new ones

1 Like

aznative glad you liked meet me at 1006, wish I could find it I sure would watch it again!

heres another, and not able to find it, I am sure Viki had it a few years ago. concerns a big tree, the young man used herbs and all to help people a magicval mystical type story. when a person drank the concotions, would stir up love, and other emotions and cant remember the title either, maybe like a coffee barista this was a korean drama.

I’M WATCHING THIS ‘‘OLDIE’’ (HEARD IT WAS HERE BEFORE A WHILE BACK) iT’S REALLY GOOD SINCE EPISODE 1!

MARATHON WATCHING LOVING IT SO MUCH UP TO EPISODE 5!!! CHECK IT OUT! WORTH IT!!!

1 Like

gostei das sugestões vó escolher um pra assistir

2 Likes

I did like where stars land, angels last mission, another oh hye young, her private life, and others

2 Likes

I need to add that I have dropped Handsome Siblings because it was just tiresome to watch after 30 Eps x.x But a good message: I finished Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty and it was worth the watch!

1 Like

I tried re-watching Handsome Siblings (jumped few episodes) but it was too much ‘‘talking’’ is like they never get to the point, and move on in the episodes and like you said is tiresome (I call it boring lol). But I do recommend:

Gear to younger audience but I just love the cute young couple and the story plot is not boring at all. Hope you check it out sometime. Although I’m just head over heel in love with drama and am doing marathon watching on this one right now

1 Like

If you feel down and want to feel better and laugh I recommend the Best Hit. It’s not too long but very funny and romantic at times and some food for the thought as well.
Yoon Shi Yoon takes on double role, other actors perform their characters in a cute way. It was produced in 2017 but just came a month ago to Viki, give it a try :wink: I think any age group can relate.

1 Like

I think that was one of the biggest reasons lol maybe i will watch the final but not the rest eps xdd

1 Like

Watching Chocolate and waiting on the finale of Itaewon class so I can watch the last few episodes in one go :wink:

2 Likes

Currently watching Easy Fortune, Happy Life.

4 Likes

@mirjam_465
Wonderful drama I’ve seen it twice already bc the romantic couple match so perfectly well, and I love the story from beginning to end.

Now I’m watching and feel so addicted to this Chinese drama simply awesome! Go by and check it out.

4 Likes

I hated the ending, writers could have done something better I think, Kill it was great up- to a point

Sorry to say I put Winter Begonia on hold since subbing is going very slow (NOT COMPLAINING IS COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE), and for once in my life I wished I knew this traditional Chinese lol

The drama is really captivating. My apologies to the team I know the drama is a handful so I’m not complaining just letting ppl know about the subs and just looking forward to watching in a near future. Thanks team for your hard work is definitely a tough one.

I’m rewatching W and I can’t believe how awesome it feels to watch such great drama again (it’s here on viki site) On NTFLX I’m watching RAMPANT incredibly similar to Kingdom I wonder who copied who.

I’m planning to go back to my favorite oldies like HEAL ME, KILL ME, and SECRET those 2 dramas never get old in my book.

3 Likes