What are you currently watching?

Perhaps, but I can’t think of them at the moment :wink:

1 Like

yes I did see hy by momma

1 Like

maybe I need to do that one to
planning to start the 365 one, and be with you, restarting it, so I won’t miss anything

ok I don’t watch dramas on Youtube, but I just gotta tell you this one I watched today, I guess all total abut an hour . called Secret Queen maker( may be a huge ad for Lancome,) but this one had some of our cute actors in it, the girl “plain Jane” she went through some stuff with these guys, anyway this is so cute, and the ending fantastic! don’know which company made it , but there was a lot of positive stuff to this girl including a makeover. I don’t want to give it all away! so if you have a chance do watch it, really not long either

1 Like

finished watching antique bakery. had to fast forward some of the scenes, but this was a really neat drama!

1 Like

@frustratedwriter

I always do that when there are certain scenes I don’t feel comfortable watching. Especially the fighting scenes,vulgar eating noises or bathroom scenes. I was watching on NTFLX Revolutionary Love, and the drama was good but the bathroom scenes were the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a drama. These were rich people going to the bathroom and the noise was so real and nauseating. I was disappointed with SIWON bc he has never done scenes like that before (the Dad in the drama/his scene were the worst one!)

Anyway, I gave up and went straight to the last episode to see the ending since between him and his Dad in the drama they ruined it for me with those scenes; that I had to constantly run and skip skip but I wasn’t fast enough so you can say I was sick to my stomach. Also the father was very abusive the scenes were so heartbreaking. Some scenes were too hard for me to handle.

2 Likes

thank you,thank you!

those bathroom scenes and passing gas, why in the world would they put stuff like that in a drama? and thats one drama I really wanted to see. so with me saying something about other scenes and all was wrong? wow go figure! the fighting scenes too,

anyway these scenes and other scenes to me shouldn’t be seen. ok call me an old fogy or whatever, the word decency comes to mind,

again thank you so much angelight313 at least one person understood what I was saying! “,my angel in disguise” hehehehe.

1 Like

Nirvana in fire, I think I have seen it, now have to check it out

well looks like I am not able to watch the first one due to no english, I plan to watch the second one, it has english subs!

1 Like

@frustratedwriter It certainly has English subs, try reloading, sometimes in the past few days videos seem to be missing subtitles but by refreshing the page they are there.
For this story I would recommend to watch season 1 first, I must confess I was not so happy about the 2nd one, but this could be because of my own expectations for the storyline. But season 1 is really outstanding, even if it is a viewer like me rarely trying that genre and liking it.

2 Likes

hmmmm ,ok I will try again thanks Lutra

aaaahhh! old person understanding what English dubbed means, excuse me for my lack f knowledge! fantastic! so I can watch or be busy with stuff! again thanks Lutra! the first season first… oh yeah the first episode, gory!! but will keep on with this.

thanks mirjam_465. turning off sound will give that a try too.

I never fastforward, cause I always feel I might miss something. But during “toilet humour” I either cover my ears or turn off the sound (usually covering my ears, since by the time I reach the computer to turn off the sound it might be too late and I really don’t need to hear it. It’s bad enough that the neighbours’ toilet is right behind my couch [with a wall between it of course, but still …]).
Last night I did see a very disturbing episode of Fleet Of Time (TH), though. First of all I have to mention it’s a great series and what happened in that scene was only realistic, but oh so sad and unfair and horrible. And the way it was shown made it even worse, cause it was alternated with shots of something else that was happening at the same time, which on the one hand made you realise all the more what had lead up to the horrible thing and on the other hand made it all the more disgusting.
So I didn’t skip it, but it did upset me. I cried my eyes out and even had it in my mind when I woke up this morning.
Still, as a whole the series is great and in a way I even think it’s good that they didn’t totally avoid this topic. So everyone who thought of watching it, just do it. And don’t worry: the scene I was talking about is in a very late episode, so your safe until then. Well, some other bad things happen too way before that, but not as disturbing as this one.
Anyways, I might be speaking in tongues, but that’s just because I don’t want to give any spoilers.

3 Likes

It happens to me too sometimes. What usually helps me, is first turn off the subs and then refresh the page.

1 Like

Oh no… then I might have to adjust my expectations after finished S1. I’m still somewhere in the beginning though, but I already consider it a gem and I haven’t even finished watching it :smile:

1 Like

I read some comments/review from [Fleet of time], and didn’t had the desire to watch it. The same thing happened with Itaewon Class. Oh my goodness, I am so glad I didn’t fully watched. I heard the ending is heartbreaking too. I know very well life is not full of roses but watching these painful scenes can trigger depression for me, and bring back memories that were buried and need to stay buried for the sake of one’s sanity.

PS. I only did 54 subtitles in Spanish for Fleet of Time.

3 Likes

Ninerva in fire is not the one I saw! is there one just called Ninerva? cause I know I seen one with that name in it. but am on 2nd episode of this and really good so far/ and the English sub is awesome!!
oh and a p/s on this, I do like those English subs!

well I went a bit further in the drama, looks like I did watch it, didn’t finish it, so that’s one I will be watching. Taoist grandmaster, sweet munchies, ok y’all again I stand corrected of my former messages.

I found Thank you again and its a must watch, a guy you love to hate and now one f my favorite actors! this drama is awesome, tear-jerker in places.

Oh My Geum Bi not watching this one but giving a mention, this was also a tear-jerker, wish viki would put it back on. anyway this is the few I am watching

1 Like

That’s a good point. We all have to take care of our own mental health and we know for ourselves which things might be better to avoid. I must say though that way too happy stories can trigger depression for me too (Why is my life not like that? Why are things so easy for them?).
On the other hand I can in some cases also feel I made progress if a certain scene reminds me of something bad I’ve been through in life, but notice that it doesn’t effect me as badly as it used to anymore.

3 Likes

I’m watching this drama that is a Fated to love you remake (chinese version) and I totally dig it. Love the pair and some changes that they made in the story (not too drastic changes)

2 Likes

I’m finishing up Goodbye Mr. Black. The storyline reminds me of The Count of Monte Cristo.

I’m also watching I Love Lee Tae Ri. I’m almost done, currently on episode 15, and I like it. I’ve been wanting to watch old and somewhat overlooked dramas. I find their quality endearing instead of the newer dramas’ quality.

Some older dramas on my never-ending list:
Dear My Sister
My Beloved Sister
Thirty Thousand Miles in Search of My Son

2 Likes

Oh, I remember that one in my early KDrama days. I think it was one among the first 20 I watched.

2 Likes

I JUST FINISHED 365 REPEAT AgAIN.

I’m watching WARRIOR NUNS on [NTFX] awesome drama filmed in some parts of Spain. You will see gorgeous parts in Spain, and I was shocked to see parts that looked exactly like my Island PR. and I finally remembered that Puerto Rico became a Spanish colony, and remained under Spanish rule for over 400 years. So now I know where the similarities comes from.
Well, my maternal grandfather was born and raised in Spain, and at 19 came from Spain fought with his Dad but after US takeover he stayed behind bc he fell in love with my grandma. His father and rest of his family went back to Spain. I’m gonna make a request you never know…

2 Likes

YouTube only has the first 8 episodes. I already sent the request for the drama to be on Viki. Not finishing it bothers me :sweat_smile:

That sounds interesting! I’ll check it out.

2 Likes