What are you currently watching?

@helenama73_911

Be careful on YT they have spoilers (warrior nun) so I suggest you enjoy the drama first, and don’t watch the trailer they set up in there (it has spoilers not worth watching there). This is season 1, and I hope they hurry up with season 2. It’s so good I watched all night and day w/o stopping. I am so sleepy right now. We have a storm here so that makes me even more sleepy, but the thunder interrupts my sleepiness. hahahahaha

3 Likes

another I need t watch, warrior nuns? hmmm are they nuns , don’t tell me, I will watch

2 Likes

They are special and some weird warrior nuns. But the story itself is very intriguing, and I like anything that relates to religion.

2 Likes

same here, so thats intruging right there! I haven’t gotten there just yet, had other things I had t do this morning, but will get to it in a bit.

1 Like

Ist auch so bei mir, ich kann nicht viel mit modernen ChDramen anfangen, ausser es sind solche wie zB Decoded oder der Film Reset etc. Ich schaute aber einige taiwanesische, die waren ganz anders. Deshalb gefallen mir die historischen, erinnern mich öfters an Märchen, ich liebte Christian Andersen und Grimm Märchen mit viel Magie und Fantasie :blush: Wenn moderne, dann eher die koreanische.

3 Likes

I’m watching WAS IT LOVE? with one of my fave actress Song Ji Hyo and IT’S OK NOT TO BE OK, but sadly they are not here at Rviki i suggest you put a request bc they are both awesome!

3 Likes

have you ever watched a drama you don’t think you have watched then discover a few episodes from ending, you have seen the thing a few years ago, ? I just did, it was enjoyable of course. But gosh!

Nirvana in fire, I think we discussed this some time ago just finishing the last couple of episodes,
and btw, loved the english subs too! refreshing

2 Likes

Meteor Garden. Very enjoyable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. Its so good:grinning:

2 Likes

uhoh two more on my list, been a long time since I have watched them, angelight (NF??) I think I am watching that one, and the first couple episodes got me

1 Like

@frustratedwriter

Yes, they are both on NTFLX. Today is the one with Song Ji Hyo. It’s really good and i hope I don’t jinx it. lol

PS. The other one is saturday and sunday but after midnight they already subbed like Friday after midnight I can watch the episode for saturday after midnight saturday I can watch sunday’s episode.

1 Like

the older dramas

1 Like

Which ones? :slight_smile:

A combination. I started NIF2, but felt I needed a break.
And like @angelight313_168 I’m watching It’s okay not to be okay & Was it love per week when both episodes have aired.

Have watched the first episode of train, but not feeling it at the moment. So switched to While you were sleeping, since I hadn’t watched it yet :sweat_smile: Also watching some episodes of Delicious Rendezvous, but I can’t watch that show when hungry and I often find myself trying to recreate the recipes if it interests me enough :smile:

3 Likes

ad genuis lee tae beck , my princess, princess hours, prince hours, golden cross, wok of love, anyway for now

the prince & princess ones I’m watching again, don’t know why I didn’t ever get into the golden cross one
going to watch risky love, sounds interesting

2 Likes

I’m guessing you’re not watching any of those for the first time, right? :wink:

1 Like
4 Likes

thats another one I want to watch(the suspect)

1 Like

I just finished DARK at Nflx. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:
And this series just blew my mind because the writer connected so many small details from season 1 to season 3 where the viewer has to be 200% focused on the drama and CAN’T do something beside watching. They did really a good job and this is the first time where I didn’t need english subs because it’s a german production lmao :joy::ok_hand: (but I used turkish subs to improve my mother tongue here :eyes:)

I can recommend this for everyone who wants to have a complex, dark and not so happy series! :point_left:

4 Likes

I hav e decided to not to watch them,lost interest. but golden cross I do plan to watch, wok of love and that chicken one, just need a laugh today

1 Like