What are you currently watching?

Did you see Meteor Garden (NF) yet? It’s funny!

2 Likes

@rose_shn

I have it on hold bc I started screaming with the trailers alone. The one you saw is about the missing kids, right? I just saw they have 2 more titled DARK, too.

The other one that is REALLY good is [ONLY] a pandemic that attacks women ‘‘only’’. JU-ON the Japanese one; I’m watching on breaks bc is based on true events, and to know this happened in real life breaks my heart. It has very traumatic scenes not for the faint of heart.

Here I was watching MY GIRLFRIEND IS AN AGENT and out of the blue has restricted access but I saw it before no big deal. I watched W for third time a drama that never gets old.

I suggest you check out WAS IT LOVE? I repeat the episodes to make sure I didn’t miss a thing since I can’t tell who’s the girl’s Dad. They play with your head in a way that you start doubting your guessing skills.

3 Likes

I also have this on my watchlist (JU-ON), I am glad to hear that it’s good so I will watch this the coming days ^^

@angelight313_168: I just finished three season so yes in the first season the first reason is about the missing kid(s) and sooo much more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I must love punishment. I am starting to watch Love me if you dare, again,

I watched this some time ago, really liked it then, I like watching crimes like this, and solve them right along with them. I don’t think I have seen Wallace Ho smile in any of his dramas, but I do enjoy watching him. now this profiler? type guy, I would love to slap him silly sometimes, the way he treats that girl. I do know what the ending is like,
do remember that. all I will say if no one has watched it, you just gotta, so many twists & turns, and in some places boring, but this will keep you on your toes!

oh, I haven’t been able to find meteor garden, and thats another , my girlfriend is a spy, hmmmm, maybe I will look into that one too

3 Likes

It’s on Netflix.

thanks! I will look for it then

1 Like

Enjoy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

on 3rd episode for now

1 Like

This is what i’m watching now. The starting is BORING but episode 4 is giving me hope for improvement.

2 Likes

It is good? Some people are saying it’s good but others are saying it’s boring so I don’t know if I want to invest my time in that drama even tho I love the female lead xd

1 Like

It’s boring and I fall asleep every time I start watching it. So far, I struggled through episode 4 but I just woke up lol. The reason why it’s boring is bc the story plot is sooooooo ridiculous, and don’t allow the viewer to believe in what’s going on in the drama.

Some parts are funny and I get excited, and it falls again on the FATE crap scene and it becomes boring again. I LOVE this actress bc she’s funny and when she has to cry, she will make you cry too but this role is a pill so hard to swallow dear me!

You should watch it, if you have nothing else to watch (that’s why I started watching it today) bc maybe, just maybe you won’t find it so boring. She was so wonderful in Mystic Pop up Bar that it breaks my heart if this drama becomes a viewership failure. I’m going to go back someday but for now, I’m done.

These Asian writers NEED to stop already with the FATE theme drama. I can’t explain bc it will become a spoiler but scenes from the past become scenes in the future. Give me a break. That would never happen in a million years.

I feel you to another lvl here because she’s a great actress, believe me. Especially in Kill Me Heal Me she did great with Ji Sung and he just nailed the role there but after that she had some bad luck with two of her dramas “The Undateables” & “Lucky Romance”. So i was soooo glad that the drama “Mystic Pop-Up Bar” did so well because the story itself is good and I am at Ep 3. But I guess I will finish that before I start another drama because I already have 14 dramas which I am watching at the same time ^^’’’’

2 Likes

OMG! how you keep up with 14 dramas? lol

She was also great in SHE WAS PRETTY, and her best performance was in SECRET that was amazing. INCARNATION OF MONEY she was amazing too, although her character was a bit too loud so I wasn’t too thrilled with her role but once she toned down it was all good.

The dramas she doesn’t do too well are dramas where they pair her with a guy that don’t ‘‘match’’ with her. Although I didn’t like the male lead for her in the drama LUCKY ROMANCE (he looked too young for her in my opinion) well, it did improved, and I loved it 'till the end.

The first drama I saw of her was with a young singing guy that had this horrible curly hair style. That was her biggest mistake in accepting that role. They made her look so hideous that to this day I feel she should sue her agent for mismanagement of her career and emotional damage.

2 Likes

I am watching all dramas where I am the moderator + all dramas where I am contributing as a subber as well. That alone is 8 + drama which are on my watch list since a longer period. I also droped some dramas and focusing on those dramas where I am the moderator so the you-forms (formal/informal) are right for the subbers as well. ^^’ Much work if you’re working like this but only then I am only moderating to a channel where I am 100% behind the story or cast ^^

3 Likes

its ok if you arent ok, I think I said that right. wow what a drama, and does have my\some of my favorite actors & actresses in it.(NF) can’t wait for next episode!

and my girl, I think its chinese version, hereon Viki , and shes another did???nowdisassotive and so on, yuck spelling isn’t so great there, how about multiple personalities? the antics are hilarious!

1 Like

You are not watching WAS IT LOVE? OMG that one is awesome so far! I want Wednesday to get here just to watch that one. It’s OK, not to be Ok with that fate crap is getting thin on me But Episode 9 and 10 were a masterpiece. I cried a river…

1 Like

oops forgot to put that one on, yes was it love too. really good so far

1 Like

And you’re not watching Meteor Garden either? It’s so good!

2 Likes

I started watching yesterday but now i know why it wasn’t for me.