What are you currently watching?

I just finished Healer the 11th time, now for that strong woman one again.that was so cute.
hey I just might check that sheep without a shepherd. I am slacking off some of the watching too many at one time, going to start pacing myself on watching the dramas

4 Likes

wHAAAAT?! Weightlifting Fairy is VIP now??! Woah I’m glad I watched it before…
btw Meow The Cat Boy, which was VIP before, is now completely free! I guess they keep changing stuff around on Viki :flushed:

1 Like

Seems like you’re a big fan! :wink: Well, I do agree with you that it’s a great drama!

4 Likes

I also loved that song! I know this was a story about Healer, but wish they could have let us know what happened to the two moms, what happened to the brothers and so on. but 'that’s ok too.

3 Likes

I just finished watching I’m Sorry, I Love You again today. I saw it over the winter, but I couldn’t help but watch it again. I rarely ever rewatch dramas, but this time was one of the rare exceptions. This time around, I didn’t get upset at some of the misunderstandings because I knew that they would get resolved in the end.

I decided to try and finish Possession (on NF). From the time I started it and stopped to now, I lost my fear of ghosts and supernatural dramas (zombies are the exception, I refuse to watch anything with zombies in it), so I decided to finish it because it was such a good storyline, if somewhat dark. After I finish that one, I’m planning on watching Ghost Detective here on Viki.

3 Likes

HI GUYSSS Not related but I forgot the title of a kdrama and I’ve been loooking for it.

Plot:The lead is a woman and she has a troubled past where she was accused of killing her daughter. Now she is living in a country side where she is a writer (and it turns out that she took the identity of a writer and made a deal with her to be her. I think she was called miss k) and in there she helps the police department to solve cases.

2 Likes

Is it Miss Ma/ Nemesis?

1 Like

My Name Is Busaba.

2 Likes

stranger is finally on, #2 season, on NF, been waiting for this one!

yes its Miss Ma/Nemesis, was such a good drama!

2 Likes

has anyone ever watched a drama, and it seemed so familiar that you thought you maybe have watched it before? but its a new drama!! thats the kicker! I will watch more before I say anymore of this new one

3 Likes

C-drama - Find Yourself

OMGoodness ppl u need to see this awesome drama I’m non stop since I started. LOVE IT! Finally variety and great translation/subtitles!

MY NAME IS BUSABA

3 Likes

Yes! My latest project. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It happens to me too sometimes.
It could be cause whatever you’re watching is a remake.

1 Like

ok thanks for that… was just weird is all, so that chef one, I will start that one today!

ok y’all started watching my name is Busaba, almost put “my name is sam soon”,

but this is so refreshing the other was a pastry chef and this a chef, thai chef at that. so will be enjoying this one!

2 Likes

I’m volunteering on My Name Is Busaba. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks mirjam. this one is really7 refreshing! yeah, I like it a lot! so its like sam soon, but we got at least 3 others that are about alike,. again this one is really refreshing! cAn’t wait to see the rest of the episodes!

yes a remake., got it!

1 Like

THIS IS A MOVIE BASED ON A TRUE STORY. A MUST SEE WISHED THEY HAD MORE LIKE THIS. A TRUE EXAMPLE OF COURAGE AND HUMBLENESS. DON’T MISS IT!

3 Likes

Not sure I’m in the appropriate thread, but I’m new and don’t think I can start my own thread yet. How to see the Chinese (Shanghia) film “Soulmate”? It gets great reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. Thanks!

I don’t think it’s on Viki…the only one I found was a kdrama by the same name

2 Likes