What are you currently watching?

31%20AM%20Toko%20Japan
Philippians 4:13 - “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.”

4 Likes

one of my favorite scriptures, thank you for sharing, I needed that this morning!

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Whenever i feel I can no longer go on I GRAB my bible and read this verse

Isaiah 41:10
New International Version
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

4 Likes

thanks y’all for the uplift!

2 Likes

I just finished watching #ALIVE with Park Shin Hye and Yoo Ah-in Oh Joon Woo. The zombie movie that
will make you scream, jump from your seat and run around like a lunatic! you must see it. I DIDN’T Expected to be this good.

I just started [RECORD OF YOUTH] new series starring Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam … 2 episodes so far MONDAY AND TUESDAY

WHAT a pity RVIKI never had this one license here. looks so good I could tell

4 Likes

HOW IS IT??? I loved Park Bo Gum in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds :heart_eyes:…As far as you’ve watched, what’s your opinion??

1 Like

ok another for me to watch, hope it really is good. told y’all many months ago don’t care for zombie stuff, but have to change my mind, cause I just gotta watch that zombie detective coming up! I did watch train to Busan, due to my favorite actors, and it was good. Like I said before give me the vampire, witches werewolves, etc, I think I can handle them, but zombies, the living dead? don’t think so!

and when is that drama going to come on??

1 Like

now watching lawless lawyer ep 12 . i am loving the drama. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I really liked it too.

I am watching Miss truth and madam holmes, hey a question,(on madam holmes)in one of the scenes, I hope I am not giving something away, here goes, a serial killer, an artist, wants to produce his master piece, course he later kills his dream(?) anyway the question, wasn’t there a movie, drama that had that in it? it may have been an american drama(Murder she wrote?) not sure but that one scene sounds so familiar. any one??

1 Like

The only show that comes to mind now, is Born Again! It had a painting serial killer in it.

1 Like

not sure that was it or not, I will rewatch and see

1 Like

Hi @vivi_1485

sorry I didn’t answered you, but exactly 8 days ago I ended up in the hospital, and was too sick to log in to this site. I got to see only 2 episodes and so far too much dialogue between the male characters and nothing much going on; will try to catch up soon.

Park Bo Gum has such a manly voice in this drama that it feels so strange, like is not him lol. He’s so cute.

2 Likes

oh my goodness! Hope you’re doing better now, stay safe and healthy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

cute but with a manly voice?! this I’ve got to check out!

2 Likes

@vivi_1485
Thank you so much for your well wishes.

You must see him in this very manly voice role. So far I saw episode 3 and 4, and I can say it has room for improvement bc I feel they talk too much, and in the romance department is flatlining on me (going too slow and too dry). Let me know what you think when you see it.

1 Like

I’m watching “Love and Destiny” right now. I tend to wait until a Chinese costume drama is completed for awhile before starting. I was drawn to this because I loved Ni Ni in “Rise of the Phoenixes”. I have never seen Chang Chen before, he’s an actor from Taiwan who stars mostly in movies, but I must say tsundere describes his character’s personality.

Like you, I really enjoyed “Train to Busan”. I started to watch the Korean movie “Rampant”, but was so disturbing I couldn’t even watch 5 minutes of it.

Remember the [really] old movies with Boris Karloff as “Frankenstein”, Bela Lugosi as the vampire, and Lon Chaney Jr. as the Wolfman?!
I remember watching these as reruns on TV [yes, they were all in black and white] in the early 60’s when is was still in 4th or 5th grade, scared the daylights out of me.

Boris Karloff with Elsa Lanchester in “Bride of Frankenstein”. This movie was released in 1935. My mom was only 7-years old at that time.

3 Likes

I finished watching the dance of the phoenix, a bit different, and a chinese drama 30 episodes!!
other than the length, it was really good

2 Likes

oh yes those old dramas none like them! thanks for the reminder!

2 Likes

I JUST FINISHED [MY NAME IS BUSABA]. I hope more ppl watch this Thai drama. Amazing cooking lessons but ingredients impossible to find here in U.S. Gorgeous male characters some cute kisses, an ending that was perfect but no kissing (u can’t have it all sigh)

Starting ‘‘Flower of Evil’’ and is going on like the perfect drama it has always been. A bit too violent for those who are too squeamish but I’m not; so is fine on my end. GO and watch it LJK and MCW are amazing actors in their respective roles.

2 Likes

I have watched it last week and it’s really sweet, you can at most say it was loosely inspired by My Name Was Kim Sam Soon. I wish for some more Lakorns, but I am totally under informed what is going on in Thailand on TV. I was reading a blog years ago but she stopped writing while we still had many Lakorns at Viki. There were sweet dramas but rare, there were mind games going on, but a lot of slap and kiss like they called and yeah unfortunately “r***” was a big topic, because of forgivness and redeeming, to show the big heart of a woman. Because of the actors I saw quite a few Anne Thongprasom and Matt Peeranee. Matt especially had many series without the infamous topic, that probably made me watch more of her work.

I still need some time before I can go to watch Flower of Evil.

5 Likes