What are you currently watching?

I am going to have to watch this one. seems like I watched before. like one of the guys was the father. something like that. no don’t tell me, ( the … is back)

there are clinical services, and if you are a church goer, talk to your pastor.

1 Like

Yes it is but from time to time I watch those in YT it was already warned it was very sad and based on a true story. I like those kinds of dramas and cried a lot, too.

3 Likes

I don’t know why you would give me such well-meaning advice? Because life took a turn and I can’t watch dramas like I used too?

3 Likes

No, I don’t think you were exaggerating. You have a right to your opinion and I respect your opinion. It’s really hard to read someone’s intention through an internet screen. I just wanted to clarify that I wasn’t generalizing my comment and why I didn’t agree with everything.

Just FYI, the show doesn’t get more serious, but they do have more guests on it that have had a lot of knetz-backlash and were “internet-bullied”.
Episode 12 features a songer-writer who they refer to as the king of hate comments and he’s the one who made the comment.

I see that the show can seem problematic if you thought that it would be more serious. It’s far from perfect in different aspects. Don’t know how to explain it - I just see it as a way to get to know the guest better and to see how they dealt with the backlash.

4 Likes

Made it through History of the Salary Man, as I said the acting was spot on. Now with such an unusual drama, not the story line, but the execution … I wonder what I will watch next? I will keep you updated … Today I think I will go to sleep early since the last nights were somewhat short.
Those two oddballs I will remember them :rofl:
Screenshot%20(499)

6 Likes

did I make a mistake? I sure didn’t mean to offend!I thought I was responding to someone.

1 Like

@frustratedwriter
LOL Mistake? I am sure you were responding to someone, but was that reply meant for me? That is why I was asking you I am not offended, only confused … What in my comment would lead to such a suggestion …

2 Likes

boy, am I embaressed!
Umbrella sad something about being bullied and all, thats why my response. the first couple of sentences of being bullied and calling a help line, I didn’t realize it also was for that Night of Hate,

the next line ,yes ,find that support rebuild the self esteem. btw good words ! so again my apologies.
as for bullying, not just physical, but mental & emotional, been there and it isn’t easy to rebuild unless you have support.
and why would they make a show like that anyway and make it funny??
I liked man living in our house slow for me the cast was great. loved Mr kim, watched that 3 times, still like Healer, just finished lie to me again, Watcher, was ok, just something missing.
so next time read them all before responding! so hope I am forgivin and have a great day!

2 Likes

I just watched D-Day - thanks to the Viki Bot - I was too … I couldn’t sleep - I kept watching and watching. I liked it, some things wouldn’t stand reality but it’s a drama fictional, so I don’t mind too much. Doctors and disaster a good combination for a bit of a thrill. Little romance - if you wanted to know.
(Guess how I feel about Viki Bot)
Screenshot%20(514)
Screenshot%20(515)
Screenshot%20(516)
Screenshot%20(513)

I started with big issue, looks quite stylish at the beginning.

8 Likes

@angelight313_168 D-Day? I guess they wanted to close the circle from when they were running through the dust in the beginning holding hands to the end. But with all the other editing (cutting) closing ends for the other characters it fell a bit short.

1 Like

watching wanna hear your song, awesome drama, mystery, suspense, a bit of romance, its all there! the cast is awesome too. never got to watch D-Day, maybe if I find it I will watch

I totally agree and this is why I never pick the Swedish translation and always use the English. :slight_smile:

(thanks all subbers :heart:)

3 Likes

Just finished the finale of Arthdal Chronicles.
Hoping that 1) they have another season and 2) they tie up the loose ends from season 1.
If this season was meant as a prelude, then well done, although I feel like they could’ve ended the story with 24 episodes.

3 Likes

Is it available for you?

2 Likes

I started Novoland: Eagle Flag over the weekend, and I am totally into it! I’m on episode 39. After I finished The Longest Day in Chang’an, I needed another fantasy historical drama, and since I liked Tribes and Empires a lot, I decided to try Novoland. I don’t regret it :smile:

1 Like

I read this reason from so many people that I wonder how many watch dramas in another language than English.

(It’s the same for me, I only watch English subs here. Quite sad.)

2 Likes

I’m watching a show called Top Boy. Not sure if I like it or not. Depends where the story is going.

@angelight313_168

I watched Shanghai Fortress too. I think it was okay as entertaining movie, without deep storyline or character progress even though it looked like a Chinese remake of old US movies like Independence Day and others (that is the sad aspect because a more unique story or more details about the aliens might have been better).

2 Likes

and I wanted to watch that one. so maybe just for entertainment, I may watch that one today
and as for watching English subs, guess I am a guilty one on that. I dod notice on NF there are some foreign language films other than Asian, I may try & start watching them too, what a great way to learn another language!!

It drives me crazy that they killed more than half of the characters and the 3 of the main ones i liked so much, that really bothered me but I stick to it to the end.

I really liked the story plot but the aliens they used were more robot like, very high tech. The special effects was awesome would love to see it on 3D.

Yes almost all died… but it was realistic XD imagine all would have survived^^

I was thinking the whole time if the aliens are robot AI or if the robots are conrolled by biological living beings. I really loved to know more about the aliens. It is so frustrating just saying: ok here are some aliens, they just wanna destroy Earth - bye bye…

1 Like