What are you currently watching?

I have tried to watch flower of evil, and with me being a “frustrated writer” don’t really know if I want to. don’t want one of my faves be the bad guy!

I am watching madam holmes, what a neat story, and us women have so many rights now that its pitiful. those women way back when couldn’t even think about doing something outside the home. wow! also imperial doctress, gets me to appreciate our times now!! not just Asians but around the world

1 Like

In some countries that’s still the case.
And even in “modern” countries there’s still some hidden inequality.

3 Likes

so true, and I realized it watching these dramas!

1 Like

For some diversion I started this one

So far I like it.

5 Likes

He’s not the bad one you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

If lee joon gi is your favourite , then surely dont miss flower of evil. He is not actually a bad guy in the drama.

2 Likes

even i haven’t watched it yet, but the reviews have totally hyped it up! I’m gonna try it right after my examinations are over with!
I was scared at first but yeah, he isn’t the bad guy…there’s a reallllllly amazing plot going on, I get excited just reading about it!! Even the genre is not my thing the crazy plot is begging me to try!

2 Likes

ok y’all you have convinced me, I will start watching it today!

1 Like

Now we have the licence ^^

I have to say that this drama is reaaaaaally addictive and the romance is even BETTER! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I will be watching flower of evil today, also finishing up the second season of Stranger(NF) after the first & second episodes, really started getting good. ane madam holmes,

1 Like

I’m starting Flower of Evil today! I too was a bit hesitant since I didn’t want LJK to be the bad guy.

1 Like

I’m currently waiting for Flower of Evil to end so I can start watching another.

I wanted to see Snowman with Gong Hyo Jin but it said it’s not available in my region. Does anyone know where and if you can still watch this drama on Viki. I’ve been looking everywhere for this one but nothing :sob:

1 Like

Watching Hospital Playlist, such a good drama

2 Likes

@vivi_1485

I just saw did and wanted you to know about it if you need help when subtitling a Hindi language drama. Looking forward to seeing more dramas from India here at this site. Good Luck with your test.

pd3961659_201

1h

Hi, I’m a native of India. I am fluent in Hindi and practice it as a 2nd language. I would love to be a subber who can translate drama from English to Hindi. I am a beginner.

2 Likes

oh my goodness! I just seen zombi detective is on here, you bet I do plan to start watching that today!!

1 Like

I just checked out the first episode of Zombie Detective and it is hilarious. I think it’s going to be a good one.

2 Likes

I started “War of Prosecutors” three days ago and I’m loving it.
Thanks Viki for bringing so many great dramas to international fans.

3 Likes

good luck for your exams :+1: :+1:

1 Like

oh I quit subtitling… I wasn’t all that good :grimacing:

I don’t know if this is the right page to put this on, but here goes,

what about the older dramas to come back to life, the movies and the dramas?

so I /we are bored, just wondering is all. I know Viki and the others have a library or archive, or do they just destroy them ? or do they still need licencing for them

1 Like