Viki

What are you guys currently watching?

I liked that one bc is not boring at all and the story flows quite nicely. Japanese make the most weird themes dramas.

No topic is shunned in Japanese dramas. :joy:

I just finished My Husband Won’t Fit.

It’s great! :sunglasses:

not available in my region :frowning:
…just pulled an all-nighter with ‘Noble, My Love’ and though I look like a zombie on the outside, I’m a content, crazy-in-love fangirl inside. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Let’s hope my teacher doesn’t ask me to switch on my camera during online classes! :grimacing:
Sung Hoon has been added to my neverending, forever growing list of one-sided loves. Do I regret it? nope.

I just finished watching stranger #2 oh are we going to have a season 3? but no can do cause the guy is going to do a new drama soon. oh me. this was a good drama, can’t tell cause will give stuiff away!
more boring and confusing thatn#1, but at the ending all un raveled! ohj one thing, the guy smiled and smiled big!!

It’s expected in 2022. :crystal_ball:

wow yeaaaa! glad to know. not really a clif hanger but some things need to get straighten ed out I think

found out that drama ten tailed fox will be on today or tomorrow. so glad! not quite subbed though, but thats ok though, can watch some of the zombie dete3ctive, on episode 5 not quite ready yet. so I will go to another one, on the other side, up to episode 2 wow! awesome, wasn’t there another drama something like that one? oh but its good!! ( maybe ghost detective?)

Watching this really cool and i read the ending is awesomely great. Finally Chinese writers are over the tragic endings bc I saw another drama that had great ending

love maiden holmes, I have jkust got to startt watching Enola holmes on Net flix! just finished the legend of the phoenix, dance of the phoenix and started the song of the phoenix.

Private Lives is wonderful k drama it just started on NFX, and also EVIL (American TV show) It’s scary bc is about possessions but I love it.

wow you really seem to love phoenixes!!!:joy: (is that the correct plural? idk :sweat_smile:)

It’s phoenices. :slight_smile:

what mirjam said. do you know the legend behind that bird? fire/thunder bird? they die then resurrect, the stories I watched was something like that, some a tear jerker.

a p/s here, course beginning tale of ten tailed fox, oh! his eyes! also zombie detective.

ik right!! Lee Dong-Wook totally suits fantasy roles!
What are your first impressions from the drama??

it kinda reminded me of one scene of goblin, where he saved the girls life ,aw the goblins wife, sorry! but as for this drama, I really hope it does our fella justice, I really like the character, and no lipstick!! Lee don wok, is fantabilous of course! now what is next, so I hope he will be a good fox (yeah comparing to my lord fox) well I call it that anyway. always memories come into play, and time. so will have to wait for the next episode!

I just thought of something else, his “brother” I guess is he the one that played on boys over flowers?

Can I put this here? This is actually something I am studying/researching. Pls don’t mark me as spam LOL

@moua_pazau_171 Hi, I don’t mind filling in survey questions, but I wonder why you want me to put my email-adress. Can that not be an optional feature?

I changed it! Thank you for pointing that out :smiley:

ok y’all if you want something funny, different, you just gotta watch Elona Holmes!! so I am going to be a “wet Blanket” question if anyone knows. In one of the episodes of Sherlock holmes , there was his sister and seems like she was a bad one and they had to lok her up. and I guess I should check it out myself. but did that girl have a name, thinking Elona. but was it?

b ut really y’all should check this Elona Holmes out it was very good