What are you currently watching?

love maiden holmes, I have jkust got to startt watching Enola holmes on Net flix! just finished the legend of the phoenix, dance of the phoenix and started the song of the phoenix.

3 Likes

Private Lives is wonderful k drama it just started on NFX, and also EVIL (American TV show) It’s scary bc is about possessions but I love it.

1 Like

wow you really seem to love phoenixes!!!:joy: (is that the correct plural? idk :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

It’s phoenices. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what mirjam said. do you know the legend behind that bird? fire/thunder bird? they die then resurrect, the stories I watched was something like that, some a tear jerker.

a p/s here, course beginning tale of ten tailed fox, oh! his eyes! also zombie detective.

1 Like

ik right!! Lee Dong-Wook totally suits fantasy roles!
What are your first impressions from the drama??

1 Like

it kinda reminded me of one scene of goblin, where he saved the girls life ,aw the goblins wife, sorry! but as for this drama, I really hope it does our fella justice, I really like the character, and no lipstick!! Lee don wok, is fantabilous of course! now what is next, so I hope he will be a good fox (yeah comparing to my lord fox) well I call it that anyway. always memories come into play, and time. so will have to wait for the next episode!

I just thought of something else, his “brother” I guess is he the one that played on boys over flowers?

1 Like

Can I put this here? This is actually something I am studying/researching. Pls don’t mark me as spam LOL

2 Likes

@moua_pazau_171 Hi, I don’t mind filling in survey questions, but I wonder why you want me to put my email-adress. Can that not be an optional feature?

1 Like

I changed it! Thank you for pointing that out :smiley:

2 Likes

ok y’all if you want something funny, different, you just gotta watch Elona Holmes!! so I am going to be a “wet Blanket” question if anyone knows. In one of the episodes of Sherlock holmes , there was his sister and seems like she was a bad one and they had to lok her up. and I guess I should check it out myself. but did that girl have a name, thinking Elona. but was it?

b ut really y’all should check this Elona Holmes out it was very good

4 Likes

do you mean Enola Holmes, the 2020 Netflix movie?

4 Likes

I saw it. It was indeed a blast to watch. I have a hunch this will become some kind of series.

4 Likes

No, that was Eurus Holmes :wink: (if you’re referencing season 4 of Sherlock)

1 Like

Well, there are a bunch of novels and the first was titled “the case of the missing marquess,” so maybe they will do the rest of the books?

1 Like

thanks for the responses, and for that fourth season name, and for a series, wow now you know we hate strings left, we just gotta find out about her and the guy! will she be a detective like her brother. oh that sounds sooo exciting!! and feyfayer, yeah now that you mentioned it, I do remember them

vivi yes 2020 movie

5 Likes

I’m watching THE HUNGER GAMES and I never thought it was such a great sequel on ntfx. hope you guys check it out.

Dying to see the new episode of Zombie Detective although is such a weird, too unrealistic drama.

3 Likes

Oh my, that is one of my favourites, both the books and the movies!! I loved the plot as well as the superb acting :heart_eyes: The director has done an amazing job making the movies almost EXACTLY as I had imagined while reading the book. Really well done

4 Likes

so true, was done really well !

1 Like

I didn’t even know they had the story it in books. Those outfits and make up are awesome. The special effects are 10+ This movies were so good I can re-watch them again hopefully they don’t take it out too soon.

2 Likes