What are you listening to?

I was just going to post that!! This whole thing was gold, MV and vocals :heart_eyes:

YouTube now refuses to serve me ads in any form except K-pop music videos, reality/variety shows and other Korean language ads (Grammarly is the only exception :roll_eyes:) I don’t know whether I’m watching an ad or the actual video :joy:

3 Likes

YouTube likes to serve me the ‘emu with it’s head in the sand’ commercials. Liberty Mutual. :joy:

1 Like

Ah! I found this delightful Ateez Mukbang! led by Sanchelin chef. (Michelin chef = San from Ateez) :sunglasses:

That food looks so GOOD! I looks like it is a Korean version of menudo. :grin: oh! Duh! (she finally reads the hangul) It IS Korean menudo! - 곱창

Ateez(에이티즈) 산이미식회 #3 - '곱창전골’편

There is no singing but his Satoori accent is delightful! and that foooooood looks so danged good! I’ll have to go shopping tomorrow and make some menudo - with gochujang. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

From the movie The Last Quarter (下弦の月 ), with Hyde as Adam. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

afbeelding

쏟ㄴㄷ ㅅ재 ㅁㄱㄷ ㅔ개ㅠㅁ뉴ㅣㅛ ㅡㅛ ㅡㅐㄴㅅ ㄻ패걋ㄷ 려냐ㅐㅜ…

Oh garbage! Forgot to change to English keyboard. :rofl: Let’s try this again!.

These TWO MVs are probably my most favorite examples of excellent Korean ‘Rap Hip-Hop Fusion’ music out there.

대취타 - Daechwita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGjAWJ2zWWI

한량 - HanRyang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufb8ucTf9mE
I love that little Lion Dog critter’s giggle. :sunglasses:

and they both have scrolls! :joy:

대취타 - PD Bang or Bang Si-hyuk, The CEO of Big Hit Entertainment.

한량 - The comedian Soogeun who mostly appears on Knowing Bros.

Hey! I’ve watched and danced to 한량 I don’t know how many times already and also seen this same scene so many times but it suddenly hit me. HeeChul - That fan! You can see very similar style fans at pow-wows and if it was eagle feathers, they’d be for prayers.
fan

So, the question I have is, is this a modern borrowing or did Koreans use those types of fans historically?

hmmm. You know what else. a lot of Korean people could blend right in at a pow-wow and people would try to place them and wonder which tribe they were from… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Funny thing is they still have clans.

Yes, patrilineal clans. It’s who you are descended from.

Actually quite a few US tribes have clans. All of the Pueblo tribes: Zuni, Hopi, etc. The Dene (Navajo) Apache, Seneca, Cayuga, Oneida, Onondaga, Mohawk, Tuscarora, Cherokee, and many other tribes are matrilineal and have clans. Other tribes are patrilineal and also have clans.

2 Likes

This just dropped! Stray Kids - 막내온탑 - Maknae (youngest) on top
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjKARrJwqzE

I can dance to this one even though my knees say, ‘nope!’
Yea, these guys can move right into my old neighborhood with this song. :sunglasses:

LOVE I.N.'s pimp coat! :rofl: :partying_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Korean CHA-CHA-CHA! Yea! :partying_face: :grin:

in-pimp-coat

2 Likes
2 Likes

Zero o’clock - BTS Tiny Tan

BTS - Fly to my Room MV

Stray Kids - Ex

E’last - Dangerous

1 Like

Right now! 2PM, Junho mini albums, Jun.K mini album, Bii - Taiwanese album Be Better
Marcus Chang - Taiwanese singer. GOT7, Big Bang, Infinite, ZE:A, ASTRO, EXO

2 Likes

I have a really complicated playlist. Almost I listen every genre. :smiley: Here are some suggestions:

Hope you’ll enjoy too. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
2 Likes

I think we all have that kind of problem. Haha!

No real problem it’s just music.

2 Likes

Not music but fun to watch if you like ATEEZ.

Ok ATEEZ - Seonghwa silliness Seongwha versus Seonghwa. a MARS ASMR

and San doing a Mukbang -

Epik high’s new album

1 Like

wow that girl in Epic’s Rosario has retro shoulders that I haven’t seen since the 80’s :grin:

1 Like

What language is that? Romanian? (Just guessing. I’ve never heard it before.)

He, Mr. Byun, trapped me in the Kpop world.

1 Like
1 Like

That blew me away.

1 Like