What are you listening to?

It did not happen because she was a child it happened later, when she was an adult, I think she even had her kids. She was mentally unstable at that time and I forgot if there were other things involved. But yes if a let’s say a patient does all she can to get better and over the years proves herself, she should slowly get her rights back and not only the duties.

1 Like

Her ‘keepers’ don’t want to let go of her money. If she were broke, they’d let go immediately.

2 Likes

I listen to this song a lot!

1 Like

if she would legally disown her father wouldn’t there be a way to remove him… he would have legally no relation to her. I can’t believe this abuse is quite spread and judges and lawyers do often under table dealings, not only in Korea as we see in dramas, but I have witnessed it myself, it’s like politics and yes money talks still :frowning:

My #1 All Time Favorite Band!

2 Likes

I LOVE this song!

1 Like

Yep, Freddy sure had range!

mirjam_465

I didn’t understand anything he sings but from the sound of the music, I imagine a despondent guy sitting in a dark corner of a bar getting quietly drunk. :joy:

Oh! I THOUGHT that first guy was familiar! Zico! I like Zico’s songs.

I’m watching a couple of my favs again…

쩔어 (Dope)

Just get up and dance! You know you wanna!

대취타 (Daechwita)

This is pure art a masterpiece!

한량 (HanRyang)

I like how HeHe’s glasses string kinda echoes the semi-precious stone/ jewel hat strings worn by the gentlemen in the Joseon days. That giggle by the little lion dog critter is cute. :sunglasses:

막내온탑 (Maknae/ I.N. on top)

I.N. is such a megalomaniac maknae! And that pimp coat is the bomb! Little do his hyungs know what their little maknae is dreaming of while holding on to his JYP lunch. :joy: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this rappin’ Cha-cha! Makes me get up and dance and my knees just can’t take much of that any more!

1 Like

That ending :rofl:

And of course the JYP hoobaes are also promoting the song :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s brilliantly funny :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Only Adam Lambert could do my Freddie! I miss going to Concerts!

1 Like

I’ve been listening to this today.

ONEWE a book in memory. Yonghoon’s voice is beautiful.

So you know who’s singing which parts. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

That is really Pretty! I like it!!! Oh some ROCK and ROLL you guys go!

1 Like

J’adore ONEWE et ONEUS ^^ ce sont mes deux groupes de k-pop préférée :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Are any of these guys actors? Any any dramas?

Not according to this member profile.,

Wonho - Losing you is so pretty! and poingnant.

Gaho - Stay here

That looks so much like the Mojave desert but the Joshua trees are missing. Barstow? I wonder where that was shot?

The way he just walks past those shrubs, Me? I’m thinking rattlers.

1 Like

I could listen to her voice on and on …

1 Like
1 Like

Love this song so much

This one was used at ending of THE MIDNIGHT SKY with Geroge Clooney and for movie 2012 and many others.

CHINESE DRAMAS DON’T CEASE TO AMAZE ME. LOOKING TO SEE WHERE i CAN WATCH THIS DRAMA. ANYONE KNOWS?
2 Likes