What are you listening to?

I love this actress since Gentleman’s Dignity :smiley:

http://youtu.be/u36Ngi6gdQo

@preena0003 @b2utybubbles @ran_chan_5 @sleepyCarol @hesto @niennavalar @melliebean_2 @kurama omg seriously everybody listen to it haha I am going to mention whole viki lol
@wafaahs I am sure you already know it :slight_smile:

Even tho this song isn’t Korean I would love if you listen to it once girls. It’s so beautiful. I wasn’t able to watch the movie “the fault in our stars” but I’ve finished reading the book yesterday without any breaks and will reread it tomorrow. And I love how books can be a movie in your head. But well just listen to it the song is amazing :heart:

2 Likes

I like Ed Sheeran :slight_smile:

Kiss Me or I See Fire are really good ! For I See Fire, it’s the daughter of Peter Jackson who spoke about Ed Sheeran for the OST of the movie The Hobbit 2 !

I don’t know the book or the movie “The fault in our stars”.

1 Like

It’s awesome !!! I recommend it to you. The book is awesome by John green. It’s about two teenagers with cancer and their love story. Can’t get over how good it was !!

I will try it !

OMG how can you not know it?? @Kurama
It’s like the best movie/book of the season! You have to go see it like now :stuck_out_tongue:

Also @dramaaaaa I have the whole OST… just saying the whole thing is GREAT. This one is my favorite though :stuck_out_tongue:

I read a lot of Fantasy, Police or History… But not so much romance (or some of witrers I know…)

Same here :slight_smile: I love fantasy and crime. But fell for this book it’s awesome. You should at least give the movie a try :slight_smile:

Same here ^^ I get depressed tho when I listen to it haha

I love romantic movies (Even they are sad… )!!!

First of all , thanks for putting my name ou there , that made me quite happy :slight_smile:

Ahh i love Ed Sheeran’s voice, i think he deserves a lot of respect and that song just made me admire him more .
The lycrs are something special . Really . I have to put this song in my playist , also i need to watch the movie !

Thanks , gull .

You don’t have to thank me for that !! :slight_smile:

Yeah same here I really LOVE his voice and even tho I rarely listen to English songs this one got me makes me depressed and feeling emotional+ grateful at the same time T_T

I am waiting till I can watch it online. I won’t make it to the cinema no time for now : ( cryyy

You don’t listen english songs ? Why ? You don’t like ?

Ahh i listen to a lot of english songs . I guess my phone is about 50/50 . hahaha

I don’t listen to them anymore. I am more interested in Indian/Bollywood songs and Korean songs :slight_smile:

My phone had no English songs till now never bothered to download them after i got into kdramas exactly one year ago. Sorry ^^

@dramaaaaa Did you listen to all the OST of the movie?

I like this one as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6WIIcgO8Ns

hey , which english bands do you hear ?

Beatles , Guns N’ Roses, The Fray , The Pretty Reckless fan over here ~

I do not know that singer , but her voice is amazing and very different .
Thanks for sharing out there . I’m gonna hear more of her :slight_smile:

Have that one too girl !!! :smiley: i like all of the Ost they are amazing

@SleepyCarol I didn’t know her either. I discovered her through this movie. And yeahh her voice/ style is different.

That’s the official music video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOPMlIIg_38