What are you listening to?

I listen to particular songs for when I’m writing stories in my free time. Since the quarantine started, I’ve had nothing but free time! These are the songs I’m listening to for my current story:

Come To This by Natalie Taylor
Without You (Extended) by Ursine Vilpine
My Arms by LEDGER
Hurricane by Fleurie
Lung by Vancouver Sleep Clinic
Innocence by Nathan Wagner

I also love movie soundtrack music! We All Complete by Rachel Portman is a favorite of mine for super emotional scenes in a story.

2 Likes

May I ask what your story is about? :slight_smile:

The line - Somehow I can’t get out of here - got me, once again. I don’t know why I suddenly was reminded to this song.

1 Like

What a beautiful song!

Spotify, their happy beats playlist!

2 Likes

@piranna Oh, The Cranberries, I really liked that band and Dolores had such a wonderful voice, but died way too young.

2 Likes

OMG, I totally missed that news! I just checked and seeing the period I understand why: it was right inbetween the deaths of my parents.

1 Like

The lyrics fit so well …

1 Like

I have never watched the drama “Itaewon Class,” but the OST keeps popping up on YouTube! :slight_smile:

It made me discover the artist Gaho:

3 Likes

There’s OST music popping up on my YouTube as well these days:

1 Like

Wonder why it says it is sad songs, some are not sad, just romantic love songs :wink:

2 Likes

Indeed, some of them are even rather up-beat.

2 Likes

Wow, Gaho has a powerful voice! I wonder if he sings R&B.

1 Like
1 Like

A new Korean group “Hoppipolla” yesterday on Youtube:

Looks like they do covers only.

Current fav Dua Lipa!

Let’s get Physical :slight_smile:
Break my Heart

3 Likes

Is the name a reference to the Sigur Rós song Hoppípolla? I like to listen to Jónsi’s music and as soon as I saw the name of the Korean group I thought of Jónsi (who is part of the band).

Thank you for sharing the new band! Their voices are just so beautiful, I think I am a fan already :smiley:

3 Likes

DURING THIS TRYING TIMES WHEN WE FEEL WE HAVE BEEN ABANDONED AND FORGOTTEN THIS SONG CAN BRING HOPE AND SOLACE TO OUR SOUL. DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.

2 Likes

Sigur Rós isn’t mentioned, but they do say it’s Icelandic.

Maybe that’s because they started in a talent show. Their own songs might come in time.

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t know it was an Icelandic word and its meaning. It’s good to know! Thanks for sharing!

They did this song, too! (No “cover” in the title)

And one of the singers, whose name is Ha Hyun Sang, sang in dramas OST or did covers of dramas OST:

Elaine, the girl he sings with, also sang in this drama:

2 Likes