What are you listening to?

2 Likes

I cannot get this song out of my head today. GOT7
I was at the beach all weekend and my friends don’t do KPOP or Kdrama! I am home listening to my music! I almost died!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That reminds me of my extra son. He used to commute by skateboard all around town (but not a motorized one.)
:laughing:

1 Like

Jackson Wang!!!

1 Like

Darn you anyway! What a distraction! (I’m supposed to be subbing!) :rofl:

That’s NEW! Thanks! :sunglasses:

Jackson is NOT Day 6! :rofl: (Get yerself back to subbing! Git!)

This is why subtitles take so long folks. :laughing:

Ooo that was shot on the Olympic village!

1 Like

He released that video above while I was gone I saw it on my phone.

I was too quiet for 2 days!!! Right!

Jackson Wang is my new obsession!

2 Likes

Phenomenal!!!

2 Likes

TEAM WANG!!! I cannot get enough of Jackson Wang!

And Lee Seung Gi
1 Like

Dynamite

Wow! We know that Dynamite broke records in the US but it is REALLY mainstream in 미국! 정말! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I heard it on the grocery store’s playlist today! And this is in PODUNK eastern IDAHO! a place that plays soft rock and country music! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was just minding my own business, when YouTube suddenly started feeding me this:

1 Like

I love Cha Eun-Woo!

2 Likes

I just felt like it

1 Like

ARETHA!!! The QUEEN of SOUL! Oh yea… THINK!

A Blues Brothers clip 1980.

RESPECT

Just re-living my childhood music. :sunglasses:

Tina Turner - Proud Mary

Rufus Thomas - Do the Funky Chicken - 1972!

This song always made me crack up when trying to dance it. :rofl: Ou gotta dig Rufus’s go-go boots!

#And 46 years later - J-Hope’s & Becky G’s version - 2019 :sunglasses:

ahahaha 1975, I was at my sister’s house and my brother in law, Pancho came home one day with his Im-pa-la - low to the ground, still needing a paint job. We laughed and told him, “Hey! You need new shocks!” (Muscle cars were on the way out by then and Low-riders were in.)
“No man, This is the Style!”
And, yea. It’s the style! Some nice ones in Hobi’s noodle MV.

War - Low Rider 1975

SANTANA! Oye como va? 1970

Local band! San Francisco!

And I must miss the ocean today.

Ximena Sariñana - “Normal”

4 Likes

Reba! All of a sudden!

4 Likes

I just told a taxi driver this week, that we used to “mock” someone coming up with the saying that the old times were better, but well looking at the past months. Somehow I start to reconsider and maybe times were really better.

Getting all nostalgic here …

Do you still remember, or never heard of?

4 Likes

I remember some of them, some I had never heard of. :wink: In one case I knew the song, but not the singer.

1 Like

Reminiscing good times, when times were corona free and cell phone free and we had more time for other silly things and more fun as more freedom :star_struck:

this is really a lovely song I have fond memories and changed my life :heart_eyes:

Phil Collins an extraordinary and versatile musician, I lived in London and this was my wake up song on the radio

I saw Phil Collins’ concert in 1982 or 83 and it stayed in my head, he has a unique voice:

5 Likes

I am so exhausted, I can’t even tell how many nights of the past 10 the wind and the rain was hitting against my shutters and on top the wind whistling around the corners and under the roof.

I was looking for something else and on the way found this LOL

Haha finally some blue at the sky …

I was a huge a-ha fan as a 15 year old otherwise I probably wouldn’t know this song

or this one

Have a nice day!

3 Likes

I feel you @lutra I feel the same, the weather is coo coo, I need more sunshine :sunny:
I think this fits… like it’s raining all over the world…

3 Likes