What are you listening to?

5 Likes

meine Lieblingslieder die ich zurzeit höre sind sind viele
My fovorite songs i listen to at the moment are many

Love O20 Soundtracks ( Chinese)
Go Go Squid Soundtracks (Chinese)
BlackPink - Lovesick Girl K-Pop
LA Vision & Gigi D’Agostino - Hollywood (English)
VIZE x Tokio Hotel - White Lies (English)
Gigi D’Agostino, Vize, Emotik - Never Be Lonely (English)
Coldplay X BTS - My Universe (English-Korean)
Dame - Auf die guten alten Zeiten ( German)
MoTrip & Michael Patrick Kelly - Out Of Touch (German)
Sido – Mit Dir (German)
Mad Clown, Kim Na Young- Once Again ( DOTS Korean)

1 Like

TVXQ’s Changmin released a new song about a week ago, I just love it. He rewrote the lyrics, the original is pretty amazing as well.

3 Likes

Hahahah… that video is hilariously funny!! And the beat is good too… I laughed so hard! :rofl:

2 Likes

I have old CD’s and when I clean I need something with a good rhythm or beat, so I put and old N’SYNC CD in my small boombox and enjoy the jamming! Those kids were so young :heart_eyes::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Warning: Once you’re Whee In, there’s no Whee Out. :heart: :notes:

https://open.spotify.com/track/2LMMPM5a6djUmhoQnjnap2?si=vZUqA0vYQ02d2s4t82JWCw&utm_source=copy-link

1 Like

That reminded me on my cleaning song of the year 2000

4 Likes

I don’t have the app… spotify…

3 Likes

Wow, that was so hot!! Now this drumming reminds me a band I saw in New Hampshire they (NH native) just use whatever to drum on… they have been performing for about 15 years… and have toured in Europe :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, it’s OK. Here’s a YT vid. Please listen to it. It’s such a good song.

2 Likes

… another voice left earth to join the “great choir” …

5 Likes

Just read about this, RIP Meat Loaf :cry::candle: may he sing now with the angels :angel: he was 74. There are some songs I liked… I’m not much of rock or metal rock fan but he sang some great rock ballads and he poured his soul in them!

3 Likes

Changmin’s devil song is good. Like stuck in my head.

1 Like

Which songs are you talking about? :sweat_smile:

Was going through my old playlist today.

1 Like

Just discovering N.Flying’s music. This is a cover of IU’s ‘Hold My Hand’. I am not familiar with her original, but I am currently obsessed with this cover. Hwe Seung has quite a set of pipes!

2 Likes
1 Like

The Postal Service album Give Up has been playing on repeat on my phone and in my head all day today. It’s an older album but a great one.

1 Like

On repeat… :relaxed::sweat_smile:

1 Like
1 Like