It better be if it’s four whole stories
![]()
I love slowly adding more and more webtoons onto my readlist!!
(not webtoon but I have a really good book I’m reading right now it’s called Ex marks the spot)
I’m a total beginner with books although I LOVE reading books, I have certain criteria that has to be fulfilled if I ever read a book.
- the atmosphere and surroundings must be calm and silent so I can fully concentrate (My family is pretty chaotic so my chances of reading a book have been taken away lol)
- I haven’t got the chance to buy books or go to the library yet (situation) so, the number of books I’ve read and have in possession are less.
Thus I’ll add it in my list for now. Thank you for the reccomendation

Wow our lives are so similar I also have a big family and sibling (who are pretty annoying) so finding peace and quiet is hard!
Also I read books online because I also do not have a lot of books but it’s much easier to read for free online so that’s where I read most of my books!!
Also I won’t be able to reply anymore for a while because my laptop recently broke and I don’t have a phone at the moment.
Hi
Thank you for letting me know about your situation. I’ll wait for your reply ![]()
personally, I don’t like reading books online using gadgets… it feels like the essence of reading and the joy of holding a physical book is lost haha. that’s why I’m putting off reading for now. Once I get my own place, I’ll be sure to bring in a LOT of books hehe that’s my dream
![]()
I actually feel kinda the same but whenever scroll on pinterest I see some really interesting books so I decided I might as well read online until I can buy paper back copies haha.
I love the thought of buying a bookshelf full of books as well it’s my dream to have a mini library when I have space for it.
Don’t think i’ll be able to reply for a bit, thanks for waiting though !!
Hiii! I am glad to know that a tamil subber is even reading webtoon. Hope you don’t mind me joining in between…
not at all! Please do share your favorite webtoon of all time ![]()
Currently I’m reading Osora, Cinderalla Boy, Star catcher, Love 4 a walk, Unordinary, The imperial court of internal affairs, superfish and avengers.
I’m really sorry I reallyy like to read a lot. ![]()
I have been reading a variety of series on Webtoon, depending on my mood. I enjoy romance, fantasy, and action stories because they have interesting characters and engaging plots. Some of my favorite Webtoons are Lore Olympus, True Beauty, and Omniscient Reader. I like how Webtoon makes it easy to discover new stories and read them chapter by chapter. The artwork is also one of the main reasons I keep coming back, as each creator has a unique style. Reading Webtoons is a fun way to relax after a busy day and follow stories that keep me excited for the next update.
Any romance fantasy that you could recommend me?
I feel like I’m recommending this one too much but you should read After School Lessons For Unripe Apples. It’s like middle school/ high school romance so it might not be what you’re looking for but I personally enjoyed it.
Lately, I’ve been exploring different Webtoon series and really enjoying stories with good characters and unexpected twists. I usually check out a few chapters first to see if the story catches my interest before continuing.
@sisi_chaii Thanks for recommendation. By the way, can I know whether u r subber or segmenter?
@avalynn1133_153 Nice to hear you.
What r u currently reading?
Osora? love that one! hehe
if it’s lore olympus, true beauty and omniscient reader, you should try reading the remarried princess, let’s play, klimt’s kisses, return your soul (same artist as true beauty) and love bites!!
![]()
sorry for the long reccs! haha I’ve been a fan of good webtoons for a long time so it’s nice to see fellow readers here.
BTW Welcome!!
![]()
don’t worry about that! we get it
you’re not over the webtoon hehe and honestly I started reading it recently and the plot is indeed cute and interesting ![]()
Happy to hear. ![]()
I completed reading love bites. Just a bit sad that it has completed.
I hope it returns. ![]()
the story is over since they gave an afterwards episode too. so if u wanna read a fluffy bl, try reading “to the stars and back” ![]()