What are your FAVORITE foods?

Oh… But you have to cook that yourself! (and it’s expensive) I want food in an immediately edible condition. :grin: :sunglasses:

Hmmm. For some reason, the packaged ramen that I have has pretty pictures but the dried stuff never fluffs up into whole chicken and eggs like depicted. That is false advertising I tell you. :no_mouth: :grin: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Actually, that’s how the ramen of my favorite restaurant looks like.
https://www.instagram.com/sushigama/?hl=es-la

4 Likes

We have a ramen restaurant that makes it just like that, too. It’s yummy, but it’s literally ten times the cost of the dried stuff we get at the store for near pennies.

4 Likes

Ok. Here’s the wrapper.

neoguri

It tastes pretty good but I do NOT see one mussel, squid, or any other seafood in my bowl. :sob: :rofl: (They don’t tell you that you have to supply your own seafood. ) :rofl: And that is just mean… I am too broke to buy delicious seafood today. :no_mouth: :sunglasses: :rofl:

but I did add some black fungus and wakame seaweed… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I want to eat ramen too :sob:
One of my favorite ramen places makes their noodles in-house.

Exactly, they can be made with anything. There was a time where a Japanese lady made them fresh and she made them with different flavors: red beans, nutella and one with custard (which was absolutely delicious!). I have the pan too and I put different fillings in it, although anko is my favorite.

4 Likes

It depends on the brand, and even then, they are always very miniature in size. Usually they will be in the bowl insta ramen

2 Likes

oh… I don’t have a microscope… :pensive: :grin:

1 Like

:smile:
20210705_001631
Please share a picture the minute you eat something you love! :wink:
I find that watching YT eating videos tends to help me psychologically, and my body seems fine with the trick too :joy:

2 Likes

Oh yea, SURE!.. (not) People have a hard enough time just getting me to stand still for a regular picture much less one of me stuffing my face. :rofl:

3 Likes

Nooo, just the dish, :rofl::rofl: or a :camera_flash: photo of the table, before you dig in :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh! The food! :rofl: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can’t pick a favorite food, but I have been craving Korean bbq for a few days now (I haven’t had it in over 2 years now), and I convinced my partner to go with me to a local place for some this Friday 13th. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

That one is really good, but a little too spicy for me! I prefer the mild seafood version! image

I was just thinking about picking some of these up on my way home!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::+1:t5: Good work! Hmmmm. . . check for these things, it’s been awhile, so go for a place that serves Korean dishes.

• Authentic!

• With Good Reviews, that are recent reviews!

• At a place that’s, almost, always packed!

As for the rest, get a good table, and let down your hair! :joy:

Oooh! You like the good stuff! Yes! :rofl: Try, a’hem to eat sparingly, they have a tendency to pop in your mouth on their own :rofl:

2 Likes

Aw… Spice is LIFE !
Mom would tell us as she plopped the dish down. “Here, Burn your worms out.” :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: Yea, You knew it was gonna be hot when she said that. :rofl: Yikes! :fire_extinguisher: :fire:

3 Likes

Yes! Authenticity can be hard to come by, especially here in Texas. Most foods have been adapted, like “Tex-Mex” cuisine. I’m like, please just give me the authentic, traditional versions, please! :joy:

They are very accident prone, in that they just randomly fall into my mouth at times. Very clumsy. Silly cookies. :rofl:

Hahahahaha! That is too funny!

3 Likes

:smiley: I was thinking about WhatABurger :hamburger: yesterday!! I had it a lot when I was out in Oklahoma :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Screenshot_20210811-102043_Google

2 Likes
4 Likes

Lemon Meringue Pie

3 Likes

Ooo I LOVE lemon merinque pie! :partying_face: YUM!

One time at work, for my birthday, they asked me what kind of cake I wanted. I told them lemon merinque pie and my co-worker was disqusted with me! :grin: She wanted chocolate cake and was annoyed that I didn’t order one for her on my birthday :rofl:

But she was a chocolate addict and I am not. I can take it or leave it which she never understood. :innocent: I actually prefer savory rather than sweet foods.

There is this rice cake called bibingka - It is brought out at all parties. It is so saturated that I can’t eat more than a bite of it. It is WAAAAYY too sweet for me. It puts me in a coma.
bibingka

3 Likes