What Chinese dramas do you want Viki to license in 2018?

I agree I want to watch this with subs so bad. It looks so funny.

OH MY GENERAL is a good drama

I have watched several episodes of Chinese remake of Midnight Diner. I think the remake is not bad. But it doesnā€™t seem to be very successful remake according to the press and the market.

Please viki do Nothing Gold Can Stay!

5 Likes

I think it has like a 1 in Douban which is a crazy low score. People were just not happy with how it was done.

Who else is looking forward to

Jade Lovers

?

And Season 3 of Ode to Joy coming up in May (I think)

1 Like

My most anticipated Chinese drama - based on what I know now

1. Ruyiā€™s Royal Love in the Palace. w/Zhou Xun, Wallace Huo
  2. Win the World.w/Fan BingBing
  3. Queen Dugu w/ Joe Chen,Chen Xiao
  4. Legend of Fuyao w/Yang Mi, Ethan Ruan
  5. Ode to Joy 3.
  6. My Bittersweet Taiwan
  7. Three Kingdoms Secrets. w/Ma Tian-Yu
  8. Autumn Cicada w/Allen Ren
  9. In New York w/ Li Yi Feng
  10. Kun Lun w/Peter Sheng Yilun. from Director Lu Hao Ji Ji
  11. Legend of Yun Xi
  12. Love Wonā€™t Wait w/Cheung Cecilia,Wu Vanness
  13. Twilight of the Empire w/Chen Xiao
  14. The War for Light w/Aarif Rahman
  15. River Sunset - Chinese American co-production w/Edward Zhang
  16. Qingā€™s Remaining Years w/Zhang Ruo Yun
  17. Once Loved You, Distressed Forever w/Jang Dong-Gun
  18. Miss Matchā€™s Mister Delicious w/Chen Xiao

Also older drama:

1. Nothing Gold Can Stay w/Chen Xiao, Sun Betty
  2. Red Sorghum w/ Zhou Xun, Huang Xuan
  3. Legend of MiYue w/Sun Betty
4 Likes

Hope to see more of Deng Lun (Princess Agents as Xiao Ceā€“Prince Nan Liang) in ancient drama Heavy Sweetness Ash-Like Frost. And the lady is Yang Zi (Ode to Joy). Premiere is scheduled for April 16, 2018 in China.
https://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g427/acw_world/Promotional/Show2017/HeavySweetnessAshlikeFrost/Heaven%2050.gif

https://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g427/acw_world/Promotional/Show2017/HeavySweetnessAshlikeFrost/Heaven%2053.gif
Vikiā€™s Fan Channel: https://www.viki.com/tv/35817c-heavy-sweetness-ash-like-frost
Source: A Virtual Voyage ~ Synopsis and lots of character pics here: https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2018/02/drama-heavy-sweetness-ash-like-frost-trailer-yang-zi-almost-chops-off-deng-luns-family-jewel.html

4 Likes

Have you seen a Chinese reality show named Daddy, Where are we going?

Deng Lun is a ā€œDaddy internā€ in it.

He is really humorous and considerate in real life.

1 Like

PLEASE ADD ā€œWHERE THE LOST ONES GOā€ it deserves. I really loved this drama, itā€™s my favorite! åÆꃜäøę˜Æä½  can make you laugh and cry really hard. Itā€™s about two teenagers who fall in love but then the boy disappearsā€¦

1 Like

Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me! I never watched this but Iā€™m really curious about it

it is subbed in youtube :smile:

Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me? Only in English, right? :confused:

@laura_fairytale
Thank you. Iā€™ve heard about the show but Iā€™ve never seen it. Itā€™s always nice to learn about an actorā€™s personality, sounds like a wonderful guy.

yeah in English. It used to be subbed on the official Tencent channel but it looks like they took it down. I saw some fan uploaded versions and it is also up on other places online, if you want to watch it. Just a google search will pull it up.

Thanks, but I would like to watch it in my own languageā€¦ And also one thing I like about Viki is that I can help persons that doesnā€™t speak english to watch these dramas. So the reason why I wanted this here is because I really wanted brazilians to watch this.

Itā€™s being subbed on youtube now if you didnā€™t know. Just search for the YoYo Television channel

thanks , thanks

1. last
    2.prison playbook
    3tong memories
    4 the disguisers
  2. my only love song, oh i hope this will be licensed here,korean
    6 the truth seekers
    7 luxerious bones
  3. re; mind
    7.st; scientific task force
    8 tentsin mystic
    9 tokyo dogs