What dramas should really deserve a comeback with a new season?

I recently saw that drama listed as one of five most underrated dramas and put it on my watchlist :blush:

1 Like

Yepp Mr. Temprorary is indeed the best !!! It would be better if it had a romance element in it, what say @shraddhasingh ??:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is dark hole good ??? I supposed it was not so good so I left it out

1 Like

Yepp that damn good !!!

1 Like

@spaufler_89

I would like a second season without the shaman/religion and the serial killer. I would like it with them fighting the zombies (something like an Asian theme/ American: The Living Dead).

I don’t know what was going through that writers head; A octopus demon like monster/A serial Killer/ Different Religion attacking each other/ZOMBIES! lol What a ridiculous combo in a drama. The ML and FL are wonderful and they have helped me stay watching bc they are that good. Hope they don’t ruin the ending. I take breaks between episodes.

1 Like

I think this one. I mean… the ending isn’t an ending. I want more.

2 Likes

I choose option 1 hahaha

The crux of watching Chinese dramas is that sometimes there really is no end.

4 Likes

Yeah, there was a rumor that there will be a second season, but now it’s been like 2/3 years… I have my doubts.

1 Like

Is it nice to watch??

1 Like

Yepp very true

1 Like

I enjoyed it. But it depends on your taste as well

2 Likes

What about While you were Sleeping ??
@lovemyself @bozoli @natyh @leerla73

Should it get a chance ??

3 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t5:‍♀ I’m definitely in for Princess Agents
And you can add :point_down:t5:
Rookie Agent Rouge https://g.co/kgs/AjBRzP

3 Likes

I watched all 45 episodes, but I’d need to watch the trailer to re-awaken the story plot. It eludes me, I even went, and scrolled over the episodes. The grey haired guy, the misty mountain :mountain_snow: kind of draws a bit of memory, but it’s not all rushing back . . . :thinking:

1 Like

It took me a while to watch this drama, but I didn’t regret it, partially because the FL came from the K-pop scene (Not to mention she was in a relationship with the globally famous LMH). The other reason, is because, I watched the 1995 namesake, starring Sandra Bullock, and Peter Gallagher.
While You Were Sleeping https://g.co/kgs/abBM5P
I kept thinking of the :us: version.
I’d pass on a follow up to the :kr: namesake

The one I’d watch more about is Pinocchio

2 Likes

Hmm… I watched it a long time ago so I might be very mistaken here, but… doesn’t one of them die in the end? If so, I don’t really see a way out :joy:

1 Like

I like While You Were Sleeping but W 2 Worlds is still my fav Lee Suk.
While you Were Sleeping is not a RE-watch for me so I guess I wouldn’t care if there was another Season. I would probably watch it though

3 Likes

It could be good!!! I didn’t think about it!

1 Like

Yeppp try it out and let us know!!!

1 Like