What happened to episodes 321 to 323 for Immortal Songs 2

Could someone please explain to me what happened to these episodes for Immortal Songs 2 ? I’m a huge fan of this show and I was really pumped up to see episode 321 to see Hwang Chiyeul and the husband and wife duo.

I only see the channel, I am from Europe so no access, nor do I see how many episodes are up.

But reading through the comments I found this:

Appreciate the info, Lutra

Well, what I see is different -

https://www.viki.com/tv/32509c-immortal-songs

That channel and the episodes appear to be there - the numbers you ask about.

And …that’s not the channel manager I see -

“viki community” is.

how odd!

Anyway - click on the channel manager on the upper left and contact them - it’s all you have. after that, the viki overlords at the help desk.

Good luck…

Wuming

Thank you very much, wuming. I’m new here, so I have to get used to where shall I direct my topic to.

I was the Channel Manager indeed, but I couldn’t do it anymore because I was too busy and for personnal matters so I asked viki to replace me. Because I was not wanted to be a “ghost manager”.

Now I am less busy, but this channel is not interesting me anymore. So if someone wants to be manager of it, they can just ask to viki staff.

But when I was manager, viki send me a message to say there will be pause in the release of new episodes.
Like i’m no more channel manager of this channel, I can’t tell if there was changes since this time. I think this is now Kocowa content so available just for the americas. But not sure about it.

And even if I wanted to take this channel back, I can’t because i’m not in america so I cannot see episodes.

1 Like

Thank you Chloe for taking the time to write this. I live in Canada, but unfortunately, I don’t have the time to do it also. So, I hope that a member of the Viki staff read this and hopefully come up with a replacement for you and solve this issue.

1 Like

I wish to thank everyone for all their support. I see now that the episodes I’ve mentioned before are on,so thank you Viki team.