What if Dramas were taken away from U?

We all know that for most of us , dramas are a part of our life.We express,have fun and get away from the tensions in our life by watching dramas and fall into a whole new fantasy world.But everyday after a while we have go back to living in the real world.Have you ever thought what would happen if dramas were taken away from you? What if that fantasy world would erase? What if you hadn’t met dramas? For some you guys this may not have and affect while some won’t like this situation at all.(Let’s pray to god that never happens).For me it will be sad and hard to live! How would you feel,let people know.Thank you .:hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I don’t think I would feel that bad. I’ve already cut down on K-dramas a lot and the fantasy element is also present in a lot of different kind of series (such as anime). I would miss watching C-dramas to help me learn the language and getting to hear great OST’s. But it wouldn’t be the end of the world - we can always find something else we can enjoy :blush:

5 Likes

It would be quite horrible. As long as there would still be other things to watch, I guess I’d go watch those, but if any kind of series would disappear? Hmm …

On the other hand, in life, whenever some unthinkable tragedy happens, we somehow always find a way to crawl back to some form of happiness. Maybe we’d read more books, learn more languages, listen to more music, talk more here on the Discussion forum, write handwritten letters, travel to Asia, write our own novel … we’d somehow survive and thrive. :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

I like the way you think,that’s great!

2 Likes

I agree with you,thanks!

2 Likes

feyfayer, that is so true, I also have cut back on K & C dramas, find something else to do! got it, do the genealogy, crochet, sew call someone! etc etc etc. wouldn’t be the end of the world!

what movie had etc etc etc in it, american and old one but was so good,

2 Likes

Just playing more games as I already do…

And as already mentioned there are also other shows and books.

No internet would affect our daily life way more than watching/not watching dramas on VIKI because without internet you’d be cut off all your friends world wide / in other cities of same country or continent and you’d had way more problems to find people to get in touch with that do not live in the same city as you do.

It’d be also bad in regard of getting informations about any topic you’re interested in.

5 Likes

Yeah, no internet would be brutal :sob:

I wouldn’t be able to communicate with a part my family and friends, who live all over the world.

One of my friends went to live in South America for a couple of years and the area she is in doesn’t have internet. When she goes to the city every so often, she responds to all of her emails, sends everyone a message, downloads everything she needs, etc. :upside_down_face:. She doesn’t mind not having internet, but she’s grateful that she can use it once in a while to do everything she needs and to get in touch with her family that is still living here.

3 Likes

what in the world would we do without internet in these times, really thought provoking, and just imagine me as a kid, what is internet? we did just fine thank you!!

3 Likes

I grew up without internet as well, but nowadays the world is arranged in a way that we really can’t live without it. Sure we could find some ways to enjoy ourselves, but … the whole society, everything would collapse.
And you wouldn’t even be able to talk to us! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

mirjam, you are so right, oh wow all that genealogy stuff I have, even the patterns of sewing & crocheting, even recipes I have! what a loss! and not able to talk to anyone? what a bummer! yikes!

3 Likes