What made North & South Korea go their separate ways?

“Close” in things like that, like a participation in a sports event, which cost almost nothing in making a step towards the other. And which mean absolutely nothing as far as reunification goes.

so even these “talks” to go to the games isn’t going to cut it so to speak? wow I sure was hoping for something good with these talks!

1 Like

The best that can come out of these talks is that they are going to take part in the games.
Well, I suppose that the fact they are on talking terms is good in itself, considering that they were shooting each other half a century earlier. You can call it “progress” if you really want to be positive.

1 Like

It’s a little off topic but I still would like to say it.
Although we had family in the West most of my family studied and depending on their work could even travel around the world. Unfortunately not everyone was alowed to travel. As far as I know that was the only down side my family experienced during that time.Well ok now we have more bananas and kiwis :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally feel that NK man has ‘‘something up his sleeves-’’ I hope I’m wrong but last time they attacked SK it was in 2002 during a worldwide soccer game in SK. So many innocent young soldiers killed

. They have it on NETFLIX with real footage of the burial.I cried so much since most of them were at the prime of their life 20 and even 19 yrs. old! They don’t know the real intention of that lunatic that didn’t even blink to kill his own half brother!

He thinks he’s a god but little does he know someone powerful and almighty the real GOD of humanity is watching him, and when his wrath comes down all his statues will crush his world and his power.

3 Likes

amen angellight!

1 Like

Here is something good, each drop of water can fill a bucket, each bucket a tub, each tub a pool, and each pool, a pond. :wink:

Thoughts that lead this :north_korea: North Korean to get her drivers license, now that she’s in :kr: South Korea! :smiley:
!https://youtube.com/shorts/-CqVBBJdbFk?feature=shared

Go full screen to follow subtitle.

2 Likes

Around the globe, agriculture is pegged in this way. The reality is, Industrialization cannot survive without Agriculture.

@irmar,
An indepth, and a very vivid read, so informative. If someone had quizzed me, leaving out “north, and south,” asking which of the two countries I’d choose? I’d choose the north hands down. :rofl: Ha!

This is the reverse of your quote, but worth posting, because it made me think of this video.
!https://youtu.be/9UoBJCjQRsY?feature=shared

1 Like