What ... o_O

what is this field down at the right corner?

1 Like

Isn’t it just another Viki poll?

lucky you but not so lucky since gift cards are only for 50 US states residents…
I’m still missing the Subathon List with awards… :scream:
and fyi this survey pop-up has still not popped up while in US…

and when it’s just for americans, it’s AGAIN shity for others whom are not from there -.-
i am angry again

1 Like

You can participate but not win, I feel more and more like Bong Pil at Viki, living in Europe feels like being outcasted at the moment, the last month(s) …

3 Likes

I definitely agree as a longtime QC from Europe, it feels like we don’t get anything lately compared to Americans, even the current dramas I want to watch don’t get European licenses anymore. :frowning: It’s seriously demotivating.

2 Likes

I wish I would have read this, I did take that “poll” it HAS popped up in the USA
well I don’t know about all of your responses and all, it isn’t Americas fault, blame it on Viki and those other added type people. so technically it was a scam about gift cards, they just wanted to see who was watching Viki is all. as for us Americans getting dramas that you don’t, I don’t agree… and please don’t be angry, btw, we haven’t been getting decent dramas either anyway to my thinking!

yea irmar, my (senior) voice was heard too!

I did take the poll, award or not, because I wanted my voice to be heard.

2 Likes

did take it too. even i dont get anything, but i think like you

1 Like