What was your first K-drama?

Thanks for telling me. I’ll look it up.

My first and the best Korean TV Dramas is Dae Jang Geum. I watched it during my childhood with my family every single night on the small TV. To be honest,I seemingly didn’t miss any episodes of the drama since it is so touching,moving,compassionate and realistic. It illustrates most clear and precise what the real society and royal life over the past many decades in Korea. I have been obsessed with this historical dramas and that was the beginning of my journey to explore the Korean dramas world. Then I started watching a plenty of dramas in my spare time for the whole school life, for instance, Famous Princess,First Wives Club,Hur Jun, Ju Mong Legendary, High Kick and recently Bridal Mask,Good Doctor,Kim Tak Goo (mostly Joo Won films, he is a real actor with charm care and passion, his acting always touches my feelings I have to say). Overall, this journey will never end to me!!!

1 Like

My first korean drama was Boys Over Flowers (of course).

But I have also watched and enjoyed these other K-Dramas:

-Playful Kiss
-You Are Beautiful

• Beat Again (Falling of Innocence)
    -Secret Garden
    -Oh My Venus (my favorite)

-Birth of a beauty
-Coffee Prince
-She was Pretty
-Fated To Love You
-Tomorrows Cantibles
-Oh My Ghostess
-Its Okay, Thats Love
-Emergency Couple

• Full House ( Im currrently watching)

Thank God for Korean Dramas!!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Mine too O It was my very first drama and it was awesome, all the feels and the chemistry between these guys and LEE HYUN WOO :heart_eyes: He is my first K-Drama love and my very first love and he still is, that’s why I still enjoy this drama, it’s so awesome O

I just recently began watching my first Kdrama, Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim, and well… what can I say… it got me hooked. I’ve watched quite a few pilot episodes by now, put a lot dramas on my “to watch”-list and just want to spent my whole day on Viki. :sweat_smile:

Mine was either Boys Over Flowers or Dream High.

1 Like

strong text

:ojos del corazón: Heading

1 Like

My first Kdrama was Pinocchio :heart_eyes: :gem:

3 Likes

City Hunter :yum:

1 Like

She Was Pretty and I’ve been hooked ever since on Kdramas!!

My first K-drama was Boys Over Flowers, but I disliked it quite a lot because of Koo Hye Sun as she was continuosly yelling and I didn’t like Korean that much (now I love both, the Drama and the language).
Then, I watched You’re Beautiful and fell in love with it!

2 Likes

oh gosh its like remeber 100 years back… My very first drama was a pretty old one “all In”. I watched that drama with my mom actually. And the drama was dubbed.

1 Like

Mine was Boys over Flowers~!! <3 <3 _AMAZING DRAMA

_

1 Like

My love from the stars :slight_smile: (I watched “madly in love” too, but I never finished it because they changed actors).

1 Like

My first k-drama was Save the Family on KBS World. I was just watching tv and there was nothing good on. Then I found KBS World channel with Save the Family on and I continued watching it. It was the time my love for korean, taiwan and chinese dramas started. :slight_smile:

Like some of you, my first Kdrama was Full House ! :smiley:
But it wasn’t my first asian drama ! My first asian drama was a taiwanese one, Devil Beside You ! Full House was my second asian drama… and my third asian drama was Hana Yori Dango haha ! I experienced the three main asian-making-dramas-countries right at the beginning ! :smiley:

1 Like

My first K-Drama is Heartstrings :smile_cat: Love it so much :3

1 Like

My first drama was All About Eve like 8 or 9 years ago.

My firt K-Drama was Pinnochio :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My first K-drama was Autumn in My Heart aka Autumn’s Tale aka Endless Love. I remember watching it with my whole family. But what really got me into K-drama land, I think it was My Name is Kim Samsoon. Old enough lol

1 Like