What was your first K-drama?

??? @gwyomi You mean Goong S aka Prince Hours?

Goong aka Princess Hours got Yoon Eun Hye as main female lead.

1 Like

@lutra Goong aka Princess Hours :heart::heart::heart::heart:

@gwyomi I don’t remember Park Shin Hye playing in Princess Hours, that’s why I was asking.

@lutra Got it, now that I noticed I misspelled Park for Yoon :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t3: My mistake… You’re right!

2 Likes

I first watched The Korean Odyssey! I never actually finished it though. I didn’t like what was happening to Richie’s character (the lovable zombie), but I don’t regret watching the show. It was really good for what it was!

7th%20grade%20civil%20servant
My first Kdrama was 7th Grade Civil Servant and I’m so proud! It was lovely and very entertaining, I got to love deeply the characters as well (although my favorite drama will always be Are You Human Too). I recommend it to all of you!

2 Likes

Fated To Love You/You Are My Destiny with Jang Hyuk and Jang Na-ra

2 Likes

W%20two%20worlds

My first was

“W-two worlds” Then, I falling in love with Lee Jong-suk and now We are in a serious relationship, but he even dont know hahaha
I miss him so much :sob::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

this drama its so funny :rofl::rofl:

If I ever run into him in the supermarket (the only place I go these days), I’ll tell him to call you. :wink:

2 Likes

LOL :rofl::rofl: pleassseee!!!:star_struck:

1 Like

My First Kdrama was Love Story at Harvard… I felt in love with Kim Tae Hee

My first kdrama was Scarlet Heart Ryeo (Moon Lovers) when it was first released. To this day its one of my favourites but it also put me off kdrama for about a year.

1 Like

Me too! I love Kim Bum!!

ahhhh the love-hate relationship :flushed::joy:

My first kdrama was I’m Not A Robot. I just fell in love with how refreshingly different the plot was, and, of course, Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin :heart: At that time I was a total Disney Channel fanatic, so yeah the definition of ‘rom-com’ was completely different and I found myself crying and laughing at the same time and just loving every moment of it :blush:

…and so began my roller-coaster relationship with kdrama crack culture, second main leads, CEOs, tsundere-male leads, JI CHANG WOOK, overdramatic female leads, pointy hair bangs, villainous exes, over-evil school bullies, shooketh memes and all things aegyo :laughing:

3 Likes

That was my first k-drama too :joy:

3 Likes

I watched it too, but it was not my first. :slight_smile:

I’m watching Personal Taste now and ughhh…I’m glad I am already hooked on K-Dramas cause this show has a lot of supporting bad acting. Leads are good though.

I’m Not A Robot was AMAZING!!
My first Kdrama is Cinderella and the Four Knights. I can’t wait to watch it again; I loved it! W is the most creative and Hotel Del Luna may be right behind it.

2 Likes

My first kdrama was Arthdal Chronicles followed by Vagabond then The Kingdom.