What was your first K-drama?

I saw full house about 3 times bc it was a romantic drama that had good chemistry with the main actor/actress and i love that in dramas/movies. I miss that about the dramas now our days.

My first drama was BIG and I was watching it on my regular TV on an Asian channel they no longer have in US. The channel kept advertising viki site so I started watching BIG on viki site back in 2012 or 2013 (I started volunteer work in 2013), and I got hooked. Seven years later I hope it continues serving viewers, and survives this economic mess we are facing all over the world. On regular TV I’ve lost so many wonderful shows I have watched for many many years. So many that i sobbed when they said their goodbyes and it was so painful to watch them cry too.

It’s so sad to see shows conducted from each individual’s home, and the deterioration of the spirit is so palpable that I stopped watching the few shows i have available until things get back to normal bc they will get back to normal because ‘’ while the difficult takes time, the impossible just takes a little longer.’’

2 Likes

wowww it seems to be really good…wait: if you don’t mind me asking, are you a teen or older? :sweat_smile: I’ve seen that people’s preferences are different with age so…

1 Like

Not necessarily there are old ppl that are young at heart and love young couple dramas and even fall in love with the toy idol boy. They flirt with the actor in their comments and you think they are in their teens lol.

I’m middle age and like action pack dramas/funny/ but love the actors to be at least 30 years or older, younger than that I don’t enjoy watching don’t ask me why bc I can’t pin point why I dislike school age dramas/ movies.

2 Likes

I haven’t been a teen since 1972. :smiley: If I remember correctly, I watched “Full House” in 2007.

2 Likes

Yeah, even though I’m a teen I don’t like school dramas for some reason…they just don’t appeal to me :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Meu Kdrama foi Goblin :blush: definitivamente eu amei!

1 Like

My first Kdrama was goblin and I really loved :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My first KDrama was Something in the Rain, and that was back in 2018. I spiralled from there… And many might be outraged to know that I still have not watched Boys of Flowers :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

We are in the same basket :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Late in the game here. First K drama I watched was from March or April of 2020 and it was Crash Landing On You and K dramas has become by crack since then :smile:

1 Like

Me too😂 they say it hasn’t aged well so I forgive myself

2 Likes

My first K-Drama City Hunter followed by Swallow the Sun, Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Then I watched the Berlin Project since then I’ve seen pretty much all the great action and costume period series and just as many Chinese dramas Including one of my favorites Nirvana in Fire 1 and 2 I have to hand it to the Asians they put a lot into their entertainment I started watching the Chinese dramas first Whos the Winner and Jet Li’s best movies Once Upon a Time in China series

1 Like

This is one of my favourites,:heart_eyes:

my first Kdrama is Strong Woman Do Bong-soon, this drama is so funny,cute,romatic, it has action and it is at the same time WTF :rofl::thinking: We attach ourselves very quickly to the character, the main female character is such a cute:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but hides in reality a huge strength :joy::sweat_smile::joy: and the main male character is so beautiful:heart_eyes: (it is a kpop idol) it shows tjr that i is fine while in truth it is sad and only :sob::cry:, we share their moment of sadness, joy, laughter, jealousy and their moment of heart. I find that this Kdrama is perfect for a debut in any case I loved it, I loved it so much that I watched it a second time :joy::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I highly recommend it !!!PNG

3 Likes

My first was To The Beautiful You :heart_eyes: I remember it was sooooo much fun!AC_SY445

3 Likes

My first kdrama was descendants of the sun. I don’t know why but they stuck in my head for so long. From then on one of friend suggested me to watch some dramas and I’m still on it .

4 Likes

Hi everyone!
What was your first k/c-drama which you liked the most. My first drama was Healer :heart_eyes:, and it’s my best drama till today.
And what about you? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

My first was Personal Taste and while it still has a place in my heart it’s not the best for me. My favorite is Pinocchio, my one true love. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

My first drama was BIG with Gong Yoo and LMJ if you have a chance check it out. It introduced me to k drama but my favorite is SECRET GARDEN with cute Ha Ji Won and sexy Hyun Bin

4 Likes

There’s also a similar thread here :blush:

4 Likes