What was your first K-drama?

my first K drama was:
miss Kim million dollar quest
http://www.google.com.br/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=Ps0ccBXQktSkuM&tbnid=OIRY4p-TAVj_rM:&ved=0CAgQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dramastyle.com%2Fdrama%2FMs-Kim-s-Million-Dollar-Quest%2Fpage%2F2%2F&ei=aSpYU7mbC7jLsASu3YGQBA&psig=AFQjCNFyVabk97v9tadzpShDxNuHT1jBVQ&ust=1398373353252990

1 Like

El primer dorama que vi y que inicio a que siga viendo doramas hasta ahora fue Boys Over flowers :slight_smile: Gracias a ese dorama no he parado de ver doramas vicio :smiley: Me encantoooooo

2 Likes

My very first kdrama was “Five Fingers” and i have been hooked ever since.

1 Like

Mine were Secret Garden & You’re Beautiful. I just started them at the same time, after I found kpop, so they helped me with getting addicted to kpop too! ^-^ And thanks to them, I know some awesome actors and singers <3

8 Likes

My very first kdrama was “Five Fingers” and i have been hooked ever since.

Five Fingers was my second Kdrama which hooked definitively!
My very first drama was “Thousands Year Inheritance” which made me curious and fascinated by this genre.

4 Likes

My very firt drame was coffee prince. I remember because I started with mangas, the animes, then live actions and finally one day I dicovered the facinating world of k-dramas. of the topic I watched my first taiwanese drama before coffee prince and it was fated to love you.

3 Likes

My first drama was ‘Playfull kiss’’ :smile:

5 Likes

Secret garden is my favorite kdrama :slight_smile:

5 Likes

im gonna finish secret garden tonight!!! im in the last episode T.T i love itt!!! and ahhh i loveee playful kiss

5 Likes

yes!!! coffee prince is really one of the best. i really need to rewatch this one again. i was in the process of doing so until i got busy, but i soo love it! that is the best way to start xD
that was the start of my gong yoo love and my love for yoon eun hye! they both are sooo good actors they should make another drama together i would scream! that really was one of the best dramas ever made.

i also started out with mangas and animes.

1 Like

Yeah, Secret Garden is in my favs too! : D

@b2utybubbles Yah, Coffee Prince is just asdfghgfdsad <3 One of the best! I would reaaaally like to see them make another drama together!
And I have a friend which is obsessed with anime and mangas and it turned out that I’m watching everything that she gives me >-<

2 Likes

yes! haha omg i soo agree there was allot of cute moments as well as sad but no major problems like allot of other ones have. and they had some beautiful kisses it was really romantic. really sweet xDDD imagine a coffee prince 2??!!

hahahaha which animes and mangas are you in now? (reading and watching)

2 Likes

I only remember my first historical k-drama and the others is just in random order: Arang and the Magistrate, The Moon Embracing the Sun, Rooftop Prince (not really sure is this in the historical drama or contemporary drama category)…

My first contemporary K-drama was Temptation of Wife, followed by Boys Before Flower, Heartstring, I Do I Do, That Winter the Wind Blows, Secret Garden, I Miss You, My Love From The Star (currently watching 6th episode), Mimi (just started watching), and more (i can’t remember)…

2 Likes

Haha, I would completely die if they would do Coffee Prince 2!
Though I’m not watching and reading this much (she is sending me something everyday, but I’m mostly watching dramas XD), but my fav manga so far is Kuroshitsuji and for anime it would be Kuroko No Basket and Blade & Soul ^-^ Do you have any recommendations, your favourites?

1 Like

ACK! me too!!!

(die is the right word for our feels)

i feel you. i have like no time for those anymore, since dramas took over hahaha but i still try to make time every once in a while.

ive heard of those before, they are action, right?

i love high school debut!!! that is the best manga ive ever read, and the kimi ni todoke series (still on-going but really good.the anime is cute too.) other mangas that i loved are W-juliet (gender bender) and maid sama! (anime and manga).

animes, i havent watched too many, i liked tokyo mew mew back in the day (it was funny) but maid sama and kimi ni todoke are good ^ ^. just a thought tho, because we know how kdramas dont give us time for ANYTHING ELSE lolol.

oh! lovely complex anime is awesome!!

2 Likes

my favorite shojo is skip beat and mon favorite shonen is definetly bleach. my favorite anime of all times if drangon ball z even if it’s really old.

1 Like

My first K-drama was Full House starring Rain (Bi) and Song Hye Kyo. It led me into K-pop and also so many other dramas!!

3 Likes

City Hunter XD.

4 Likes

I have watched

-I miss you (First one I watched, I liked it but at some point it is repetitive but it is nice to watch)
-Roof Top Prince (The best one ever, love it 100%)
-Secret Graden (The second one that I love the most)
-Personal Taste (Great one, love it as well)
-Woman Scent (Cute, Sad, Funny, love it)
-Faith (Almost finish it)
-A witch Romance (In progress hehe I Love it so far)

4 Likes

My Sassy Girl

1 Like