What was your first K-drama?

omg @CagedSahara, Let’s Eat is an unusual drama to start out with, but when I watched it a few months ago it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
I started watching Kdramas last summer, right before entering high school (I know, what a great time to start a new addiction), with Boys Over Flowers.
I feel really, really bad, but I haven’t finished it yet. I’ve watched tons of dramas since then, but I’m still on Episode 21 because I can’t get over that evil witch of a mother omfg

Oh you are like me. I’m gone like a hot potato the minute an evil mother appears in a drama.

I found Secret Garden on Netflix 3 years ago and got hooked on its zany sense of humor. But the evil mother! I started to rewatch and I’m stuck at Episode 10 because I know it’s downhill from there, mother-wise. x) My second drama was Lie to Me, which remains very close to my heart. I loved Eun Hye in that.

1 Like

My first drama was ’ My lovely Sam Soon’ :blush:

1 Like

My first Kdrama was Protect the Boss. :blush:

1 Like

My first Drama was To the beautiful you :smiley:
‘Using exo to fill this poster xDDD’

My second one was either Boys over Flowers or The Heirs, and both were pretty awesome xD

2 Likes

Mine too! I enjoyed Goong so much. It was fun and hooking :smile:

1 Like

My first asian drama was “A gentleman’s dignity” i fall in love of korean dramas! and since i began i can’t stop… sometimes i fell that my life isn’t going to be longer enough to see all the asian dramas that i want XD. I need to see the old ones but keep coming more and more… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i have the same problem O.O its like, please pause kdrama world! so i can finish my list! haha

3 Likes

It was my first K-drama :smiley: !

1 Like

Well, Goong! It was awesome! :blush:

1 Like

My first k-drama was My Sassy Girl! I love JUN JI-HYUN! :kissing_heart: :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Technically, my very first K-drama was “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop”. My sister wanted me to watch it but she never told me it had 16 episodes. I thought it was just a movie so I accidentally just watched episode 1. I did not have the time back then so I did not continue it and eventually forgot about it. The first one I ever finished was “All In” but the one that got me addicted to K-dramas was “Coffee Prince”.

My first Kdrama was Lie To Me!!! I found it on Netflix one day and was totally hooked! I think I watched it at least three times. Then I went on the hunt to find more dramas!!! Which eventually lead me to Viki and DramaFever… and anywhere else I could get my fix, Lol.!!!

My first was ‘The Masters sun’ found it on Hulu and just like you I went hunting. I love this site mainly because of the comments and being able to share and get advise on ones I would otherwise miss out on.

My first drama was i think it was Personal Taste but im not sure. It might be Full House too ^^

My first? It was Secret Garden! I loved it so, I bought it! I have watch quite a few since then and fell in love with K-dramas!!! I recently watch Secret and left me tell you…it’s now and FOREVER WILL be my favourite K-drama!!! The story the actors…the EVERYTHING! Guys, it’s a MUST watch! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s just because of Hyun Bin, I mean, he was so AWESOME in Secret Garden, you couldn’t love him :heart_eyes: And Ha Ji won was also PRETTY COOL, and the story was well made, so you didn’t have the chance to not like it, did you? xD :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

My first korean drama was goong princess hours. I still love going back and rewatching it. Such an amazing drama.

My first drama was technically Winter Sonata, but the first one I watched on my own and can remember is Sassy Girl Chun-hyang. It’s what made me fall in love with the actor Jae Hee… and Korean dramas in general! Highly recommend it to anyone who hasn’t seen it yet! :slight_smile: