What was your first K-drama?

Pasta, and I watched it about 6 times…loved it! :smile:

Boys Over Flowers. I watched because I was really into Hana Yori Dango and wanted to see all the incarnations of it, but i found boys over flowers on viki first, and a whole new addictive world opened up to me.

1 Like

Mine was To The Beautiful You. I had no idea what I was going into because I didn’t watch dramas at the time and also didn’t watch korean shows. I feel in love with it though and have been watching them ever since!

1 Like

FATED TO LOVE YOU WAS MY 1ST BECAUSE I SAW JANG NARA IN MY BRATTY PRINCESS FIGURED SHES WAS KOREAN SO I DECIDED TO WATCH HER LATEST DRAMA THAT GOT ME INTO SLEEPLESS NIGHTS OF MARATHONING KDRAMA CONTINUOUSLY XD http://images.kdramastars.com/data/images/full/117139/fated-to-love-you.jpg?w=600

2 Likes

Haha you too? ^^ I also watched To the Beautiful You first xD

If you enjoyed it there is also a Japanese version and TW version made the manga was really good as well as the anime I must admit Hana Kimi will always be one of my fave stories that I’ve come across over all these years <3

It was an AMAZING drama was my first time seeing the male lead Jang Hyuk now watching him in Shine or Go Crazy, think I’ll have to check out My Bratty Princess for some reason I’m not 100% if I’ve watched it and she was just too cute for words in this so I’d like to see more of her work.

my first kdrama was “sad love story” it was so sad and i was so young that time

2 Likes

@melliebean_2. I’m following the historic drama ‘Maids’ and ‘Shine or go crazy’ but today at the end of the latest episodes they showed a trailer for a new drama any chance you know what it is?

Yeah ! “Sad love story” was my first too. Sad, very sad. I cried so much !
Yoo Seung Ho was a pretty young boy.

1 Like

Flower Boy Next Door. I have seen Park Shin Hye since then, but not any of the other actors. I wish to see them again.

My first Kdrama was Full House, I remember watching it when I was about 7 and absolutely hating it because my parents kept watching it when I wanted to watch Ben 10… for another 5 years I didn’t even think of watching Korean dramas until I came across Playful Kiss. Oh and by the way I watched full house again and realised how stupid I was to pick Ben 10 over Full House.

My first drama I’ve watch is “My Wonderful Life” you guys should watch this! Ever this drama is old, about 10 years ago but very worth to watch, sweetie. This is my favourite drama than any, ever still my favourite now.

My first drama I’ve watch is “My Wonderful Life” it’s one of my favourite drama. Unfortunately it’s not on Viki.com. You guys should watch those in dramacrazy.eu (English subtitles only)

I apologise if it’s not allowed to give a website out, but most of the drama like My Wonderful Life is very old, about 10 years ago. It’s many good old drama to watch. :smiley:

Take care, my drama fans friends <3

my first drama was Full House swoons bc rain

2 Likes

School 2015 , pretty awsum really :smiley:

Yay, I really wanted to finish that, but didn’t get a chance to since I only watch dramas currently coming out.

If i remember…My first Kdrama was Coffee Prince!

4 Likes

Mine was K-pop extreme survival XD :laughing:

1 Like

Faith was my first and favorite. It’s the only one I own, including soundtrack. I never grow tired of it. I wish they had done a sequel.