What will you say is THE BEST kdrama you ever saw?

i dont really have ONE favorite so i will just say the top few best

• my love from the star
  • dream high
  • school 2013
  • who are you school 2015
  • boys over flowers
  • the heirs
  1. My best drama is I remember you, aka hello monster! such a thrilling, heartbreaking drama where you find yourself at the end in love with both the bad and the good guy!!
  2. from the oldies, i like personal taste. It was the first Kdrama i ever saw
  3. my favorite ongoing drama is oh my venus … in love with all the characters!

After looking through the comments, maybe my preferences are odd. I don’t see my favorites mentioned. I have so many that I love, but I guess these are at the top:

That Winter, the Wind Blows
A Thousand Kisses
Baker King Kim Tak Goo
What Happens to My Family
Padam Padam … The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats

And the newest would definitely be, The Lover. Most honest, true to life I’ve seen (18+)

For Taiwanese, it would be:

It Started with a Kiss & They Kiss Again
The Rose

heeey!!!

I’m relatively new to kdramas (been in the dramaland for 2 years not, that’s still new? I guess?) but for me,

1. Best kdrama- I am going to pick one airing right now, Oh My Venus. What I love about this drama is that the male lead always says that losing weight doesn’t have to connect with beauty, it’s more connected to health! Also, its So Ji Sub. He is bae!

2. hmm…trick question, because I have not watched any old ones. I’ll say love Rain!!! Loved the main leads!

3. Again, Oh My Venus. I also love the taiwanese drama Marry me Or Not!

1. Secret Garden
  2. Stairway to Heaven
  3. Empress ki and Scholar who walks the night
  • Kill me Heal me was the most amazing drama. :heart_eyes: i really loved it and i still do…<3 :star:
  • I remember you is a drama ihave seen and liked so much :see_no_evil:
  • Im curantlly watching oh my venus wich is a really good drama :kiss:

I am also watching my first chinese drama Love me if you dare, and so far i think its awesome :blush:

my favorite drama is “Secret Love Affair” :pray: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Oddly enough my favorites have been Japanese and Chinese dramas. Way back over 10 years ago. Not sure why I don’t watch anymore of those type of dramas. I’m watching mostly Korean now but don’t know if any of them are favorites. So I won’t list any. xD

I haven’t really watched a lot of dramas yet and there’re still a few I want to watch but my favourites till now are Kill me Heal me (I just finished watching it and I love it so much I absolutely recommend it. It is really well done and the cast is great!) Another drama I really liked was Pinocchio Not just because of my crush on Lee jong suk but also for the message the drama gave about the media. Another one I really liked was Cheer up!/Sassy Go Go! it told a lot about the feelings, problems and thoughts teenagers have. But as I said there are some more dramas I’m looking forward to.

Heard it Through the Grapevine
Pasta
Answer Me 1988

Excellent series…one of my top faves.

I’m very picky with kdramas and all about ‘great’ male leads (no douche bag ways that drive me crazy). The heroines also cannot get on my nerves. Here are a few titles off the top of my head that I really enjoyed:

Best ever:
Oldie: All about Eve (amazingly complex villain; well acted), Autumn’s Tale (Won Bin sigh…), Brilliant Legacy, Bali,
Historical: Dae Jang Geum, Bridal Mask (amazing; also w/ compelling villain), Queen Seon Deok (great acting, addictive), Damo,
Daily: Be Strong Geum Soon, Sharp 2 (KiBum!), 7 princesses (Park Hae Jin!),
Current fav: None thus far (crosses fingers for Cheese in the Trap). Would have put down ‘Healer’ but wasn’t satisfied with the final delivery. Really enjoyed everything else up until the final episode. Certain confrontations and reunion weren’t explored enough for me to recommend the drama as my current favorite. A great pity since the cast was stellar (LOVED Yoo Ji-Tae; can watch him act all day long).

I can’t choose between Pinnochio, Healer and The Girl Who Sees Smells!

Best Taiwanese drama is probably Romantic Princess :slight_smile:

I have two all time best ever MY LOVE FROM ANOTHER STAR and FATED TO LOVE YOU. And old EMPRESS KI

1. You’re Beautiful :heart:
  2. Coffee Prince :heartbeat:

The best Korean Drama?
Definetly “Healer”
oh my that was much of heart pain as I saw last episode :frowning:
wish it could have a season 2:)

1 Like

1." Healer". I could watch it over and over.
2. I am still fairly new to dramas, so I’ll go with my favorite classic or well known one and that is “You’re Beautiful”
3. The one that I love currently is “Descendants of the Sun”

1 Like

hoooooo :scream:so difficult
but i really love I MISS YOU :revolving_hearts:
and euuuh MY LOVE FROM THE STARS :sparkling_heart:
and QUEEN IN HYUN’S MAN :two_hearts:
I know… but i can’t choose :cry:

1. 각시탈
  2. Jewel in the Palace.
  3. TEN1 and 2
1 Like

secret love affair tore my heart out! loved that one. Yoo. In. Ahhhhhhhhhh.