What's a fitting punishment/hell for ____ villain?

This is not what I imagined for the character of Kang IllJoo from Glamorous Temptation.
Their irl nuptials goes against the characters they played, and, it was after this particular drama. :expressionless: What a dilemma, and an adjustment for those who had watched the show.

Cha YeRyun played a mean Kang IllJoo, her character should always fall in love, and never get the guy, or ever get married.
1 Like

This is why im so conflicted :joy::joy: i love Lee Sang Yeob(he os ABSOLUTELY NOT in my posse list, dont worry, he’s all yours XD), but he plays such an EVIL character in WYWS :sob: I kept justifying his character’s actions and hoping for his redemption but he just crossed the line of no return and I wanted to have him be put in a tiny maze and set monsters on his heels so that he’d have to experience hiding and constantly being found and eaten again and again and again forever -_- (because he loved running away and putting the blame for his crimes on everyone else)

4 Likes

He was handsome - but pure just evil in the end!!! I can’t forgive him so @irmar can have him - lol

5 Likes