What's going on with the Viki Help Center?!

Thank you for replying : )

Just got a reply today. Finally!!! Now I’ll just have to wait for the pending channels.

Actually the problem isn’t really the time you take…
But the fact that the channels are disappearing from our channel roles without prior notice…
Usually we used to get a PM when we are approved and when we are denied… we are not getting any response for both…

1 Like

I took everyone’s advice and requested to be added as the CM for the channel. They’ve already deleted the channel I made on my request.

I miss Stephanie. :frowning:

Hi Carly,
As what @Wafaahs has said.
Please read our discussion here: http://discussions.viki.com/t/viki-deleting-channels-without-notifying-you/2109

Tasya ^^

Same here : (

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Me too!!! :frowning:

Thank you for your reply brovo!!

Glad it’s just a technical error that will soon be fixed, hopefully!!

*I’ve put in a request to Lock two channels, for over two weeks now, and haven’t gotten a response.

And now I’ve started to see a pattern, where new members would pop in and do random segments on the videos to increase their Seg count so that they can get QC, and then disappear.

Has anyone else seen this?*

@tishafi
Random segments? Badly done? Every once in a while some think they get unnoticed. But end up burned, if they are reported to viki. Very often the segments will get deleted by viki, if you ask for it.

But yeah, seems the viki help center is still not at terms with their automatically reply function. Did you make a normal request or did you write an email?

When I wrote an email, I got an answer pretty soon.

That was when I couldn’t send any request, as I had a bug, But since that bug is gone, I now wrote two requests almost 10 days ago, and nothing happened so far.

Well, it’s not as if I am running out of patience …

I put in a request to be CM of an abandoned channel and no response for 20 days :frowning: It’s so frustrating. I’ve also been waiting for my channels to be approved. It’s been almost 2 months and nothing.

Hi @Haiqa, I’m so sorry to hear that! I will look into your requests right now but could you also send me a PM please :slight_smile:

I’ve sent an email before I had put in the request, and still nothing…in total it’s 18 days and counting…

Sometimes the Segments are good, which is greatly appreciated. They just need a little tweaking,

But then you get those really bad segments, where you can tell the person was creating them, just because, and I had to delete them myself

Everyday I have to check the channels, because it’s happening like an everyday occurrence now…

Thanks for replying. I’m more concerned about the channels though. I’ll PM you.

My problem’s finally solved : ) Thanks @dee

My channels were approved thanks to Dee : )

2 Likes

I sent an email a month ago and still have gotten no answer. Shouldn’t Viki be doing something about this instead of trying to change more things about Viki?

-cough cough-