Which country are you from?

I’m from Indonesia

1 Like

Haha… you went to a lot of interesting place… I also staying at Kuala Lumpur right now…

Nicee i adore Kuala Lumpur! it’s been like 3 years since i’ve been there though i really miss it:(

Iam from Saudi Arabia

1 Like

I’m from Rep.Dom

1 Like

I suggest you to go Batu Cave, Pangkor, Cameron Highlands, Berjaya Hills (French Town), Putrajaya when you go to Malaysia next time.
Batu Cave would be a good morning sports with hundreds of stairs -:wink:
In Pangkor you can see old villages, Dutch Fort, Chinese Temple and can rest on the virgin beaches.
Anywhere else but Cameron Highlands must seen. Farms (fruits and tea), waterfalls, landscape, java villagers and familiar climate for people like me in the tropical country :wink:
Putrajaya is now like heart of politics of Malaysia. There is a big mosque near the lake, many parks and botanical garden are some of places to see.
I have enjoyed swimming in the jungle but I don’t recommend you this because of mosquitos and other flies and insects :wink:
@Wafaahs Driving in KL drives you crazy :wink: Walking on the streets is an other issue. Did you like KL Tower, Petronas Towers, Night Clubs or Shopping Malls ? :wink: My choice would be Penang or Melacca.

Hi everyone! I’m from Italy! ^___^

1 Like

You just reminded me of places ive been to such as batu cave putrajaya and also french an Japanese town I think …woahh it was so long ago I soo miss it:(
Btw ur turkish? I was in marmaris just this summer!!^^

Yea I am :slight_smile: Marmaris is very nice place to spent holiday. Hope you enjoyed it. But If you like KL you should go to Istanbul. At least jam will remind you KL :wink:
I have been to Malaysia every year from 2003 till 2008 for 3 weeks for holidays. So from North to South of Malaysia Peninsula almost there is no place I haven’t been.

Yeh I know
I wanted to go to Istanbul but it was a family holiday not really for shopping or anything ;/
Ahhh I wana travel:( lol

I’m from Sri Lanka :smile:

2 Likes

Ouh… Please come again soon then i will treat you… haha… xD

1 Like

HIeveryone!!! i am from brazil but i’m currently living in Boston Ma . US

2 Likes

Venezuela but living in USA.

2 Likes

Hi guys !
France here too like pevious comment made by Rose

2 Likes

Uganda!! Mugambaki!!

2 Likes

im from singapore,evbody here can help me,anytime i cant watch drama in here bcz not available in my country,what hapend aaaaa

1 Like

I’m from Germany :smiley:

1 Like

Bosnia-Herzegovina :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m from Brazil!

2 Likes