YOU ARE A B2UTY ? this is your place^^

omg!!! whyyyy doesnt viki fix thisss T.T i want to cry foreal

awww yoseob soo sweet!!!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYnzz1y-2zk

SHE GOT TO HOLD KIKWANGS ARMSSSSS FHNDSJHMANDBNADADBAMNDBHD @dramaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixsKBL36P_k

Whyyyyyyyyyyy??? It was funny…Viki dissapoint me…so many bad changes

OMGGG BEAASSSTT COMEBACK (japan comeback tho.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvTf30PZ1tE&list=PLB2EE457AB632F4B2

i dont know why the heck its coming to a playlist but its the 3rd VIDEO called "beast adrenaline"

they changed their styleeee

1 Like

Yeah they did and I could kill the stylist… what’s with the shorts and the socks ? I can’t see that anymore…
Why can’t they all wear suits like doojoon ?

Anyway I miss them 2 weeks to go !!!

OMG 2 weeks!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh omg they all are so cute i never seen this pic xDD They put kikwang the hat! (taemin had the hat in shinee,then all shinee had the hat, and that started the whole hat thing in kpop xD then L infinite had the hat, and now kikwang!)
now i think they are saying june 15th -_- i cannot wait any longerrrrr

btw i wish they could make them wear different colors, instead of every kpop group always wearing black and white suits :confused: but it doesnt matter, love them.

HAHAHA

maybe they did tht because all their other comebacks had them in suits most of the time.

Yeah maybe…

For you girl :smiley:

AHAHHHH THANK YOU!!! hahaha i never seen these theyre so adorableee xD cant wait! but, tho, in the magazine cover pic, they look DYING skinny T.T i hope theyre alright T.T its so sad how they treat these idols sometimes. well i hope theyre okay.

wait a mintute… Yoseob has red hair!!! what? when was this??? anyways cute doggy xDD

great source:
some Beast updates from us fans?

Wow how can kikwang be just 18.8 % in " Who’s your favorite beast member " ?
I am happy for doojoon love them all but feel bad for kikwang T_T

Gasp! omg how can this be? i was just look at the vote numbers O.O ppl are blindd if they cant see kikwang ahhahaah xDDD well, idk but thats okay, because at least he gets love from us XDD maybe its because not allot of ppl voted. how do we vote on there? let me HAHAHA ill give kikwang a hundred votes lol

Lol I didn’t notice it

Edit : okay the last one is at the wrong place lol it was for my friend he’s a Bollywood star

This just reminds me of sth

Did I ever see a Korean with facial hair ? Was what she asked me… I had to think a long time and I can’t remember :smiley: or yes but just in historical dramas a little bit. If there is sth it’s not much lol

How can that be ? :open_mouth:

HAHAHAHAH I was like wattttt okay he is NOT from beast ROTFL.

yea, but only very light mustaches or thin, which is AWESOME because i dont like the whole facial hair thing LOL please shave please is what i would tell them. but some of them still look good with it, but i still prefer them without it:

i dont like this but i found it so ill how you since you asked for your friend lol:

matter a fact here’s a page. sorry but theyre all terrible except for gong yoo and song seung hyun :

http://www.dramafever.com/news/11-korean-men-who-pull-off-facial-hair/

aside from kikwang and doojoon that picture of dongwoon is beautiful :heart_eyes: he’s such a pretty guy

Omgg pls this is terrible I never thought that I would say that… Koreans just continue to shaving. LOL lee min ho had that in the last episodes of faith he said he had to laugh a lot because of that mustache

I just died again while searching for pics of him

Most men look better with facial hair it makes them look older and masculine like that Bollywood man

But there are the ones who just have to get rid of every hair in their face lol

I just got too much into Bollywood again ^^ sorry

this comment made me laugh out loud literally :joy: yea, they really need to shave. the bollywood guy, it looks okay on him.normal. but he does look more handsome without it.

hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA i cant x.D right?
im laughing as i write this

he second pic of LMH is better but i still prefer no stache hehe

Definitely no need to hide it he is still handsome for me but uuugghhh nooo I like this better ^^

help me

Yeah touch him girl touch him sigh

HELP! !!

Give me kikwang pics lol

now the comeback is the 16th :confused: