YOU ARE A B2UTY ? this is your place^^

unni you’re here wow!!! been a long time since i’ve been here :smiley:

1 Like

YES YES I came back here last week. I keep forgetting about the discussion boards but I am here doing my job i.e. spreading the love of BEAST :smiley:

2 Likes

YES YES I came back here last week. I keep forgetting about the discussion boards but I am here doing my job i.e. spreading the love of BEAST smiley

WOW! I don’t know what I am doing anymore…so tired! OMG! I need to head to bed…lol!

@preena0003 @dramaaaaa @nangli24 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! the song and choreography is soo good. i loved it. they all look so good AND PRAISE ALL THE GOOD IN THE WORLD, DONGWOON HAS MORE PARTSSSS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

gikwang is beautiful as always, as the rest of them are :wink: omg waiting so long for this comeback and i almost had a heart attack. @nangli24 sooo glad your back by the way!
lets try to give them a million views! the more you refresh the page, the more likely we are to see special clips of them or help them win an award or something xD regardless, i want beast to feel proud and know that they are loved. x) so when you guys get a chance, refresh the page when you can!

2 Likes

http://youtu.be/5HwjMySsKJA

I want to see it I wanna see all the songs why didn’t they put it on youtube or do they wanaa release it on midnight ?

what do you mean? ^ ^ i dont get it,what cant you see?

i personally just wish they didnt have the dongwoon + girl parts, because of my beliefes, but the rest of the vid was fantastic! omgg dongwoon i loveee him his parts were great! and kikwangs xDDD and well, everyones!

I understand what you mean :slight_smile:

The boys who made this amazing choreography ^^ found it on Facebook

2 Likes

I mean the whole album I just saw 2 songs completely.

wow, they are geniuses… im telling you! aww thats so nice that they said that about beast, x))) they did a fantastic job choreographing as fantastic as beast did learning it.

hmmmm…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVcUF57160g&index=149&list=WL

i LOVEEEE this album T.T genius. junhyung, he did it again :wink: except for history tho… i looked up the lyrics to it so… but besides that its so awesome!!

1 Like

Omggggggg thanks lol I was too stupid to find it !! :smiley:

yea no problem ^ ^ i just finished listening to it now. i loveeeeeee the song dance with you. this album and VIXX’s new album are fantasticccc! tho i am sad that VIXX’s new album only has 2 songs T.T (besides eternity). but yes, loving these albums

i must say though, good luck is my fave of all!

YAY!!! Thanks for posting this :smiley:

1 Like

http://www.viki.com/tv/23729c

B2uties !!:smiley: hehehe come over and like the Channel and fill out the form so we can get the license for High School King !!

ahhh! im excited for this, i didnt know about it. looks good. i love seo in guk ^ ^

no problem!!! ive been listening to this album non-stop haha

Lol can you believe viki support just got back to me about the broken images ? :smiley:

HAHHAHAHAHHA I LOVE HIM TOO! ohhh those lips!