Viki

Your laugh for the day

I have come to the conclusion that buying craft supples and actually using them are two seperate hobbies

So I guess your new hobby will be selling craft supplies? :wink:

Haha, don’t worry. Practice makes perfect. And otherwise you can use them in a different way than you originally planned. It doesn’t have to be perfect. You don’t need to win an award with it or show it in a gallery. Just have fun, that’s all that matters.

good idea!!!

I guess that’s true as I have an ever-growing collection of colored pencils, pens, markers, stickers, and paper in my house.

You’re not alone! I haven’t purchased yarn in a while since I have a lot of it, and I’m determined to use what I have, but I can only crochet so much before my wrist gets tired. I was given a large box of various shades of green yarn when I was in the needlecrafters club in high school years ago, and I still don’t know what to do with it. I guess I’ll try and make as many green-colored Pokemon as possible :sweat_smile:

1. Life is better when you are laughing
    2 laughter is the tranquilizer with no siude effects so please take it regularly
    3 always laugh when you can its cheap medicine
    4 laughter a day keeps the doctor away
    5 find something to laugh about, look in the mirror

Hi @helenama73_911
With your slew of green yarn, how about crocheting a field of lucky four-leaf clover amigurumi? :smiley_cat::four_leaf_clover:

635CE37B-E95B-4A22-A9BB-10D2792274CC

… since the other thread is gone, mind me posting this again here?

Ahh so cute! Maybe I will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I was curious about one of Koreas new drama OH MY BABY, I have a question here on discussions. I took a chance and started watching it today, first episode, yes my laugh for the day,

the girl turns to the other girls a which are younger than her and says I am your future, they were teasing her about her “love life” and all. course I had to laugh,

you have to watch it to understand it. oh and btw, been there done that, so I do understand it, and with me being much older now I do understand it more fully. the actors & actresses some of my favorites by the way.
yes my laugh for the day!!

Genealogy Resources

tothSc20p hiotnsorrsedi ·

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'A coffin maker was on his way to deliver one of his coffins, in the process, his car broke down. Trying not to be late, he put the coffin on his head and began heading to his destination. A police officer saw him and told him to stop, so asked, "Hey, what are you carrying and where are you going?" The man replied, do not like where I was buried so am relocating." The policeman fainted.'

I still like the one about the policeman running beside a car and the guy drunk driving. I gotta find that one

ok here is your laugh for the day!I
just imagine a “grandma” your grandma doing this!!

finally broke down and made cupcakes, the first one is delicious! also I am here by myself and I got to lick the bowl!! what a treat! and don’t reply about the dangers and all about bowl licking, I do know, but oh so good!!!

today Thursday, finished watching two cops, gave me a good laugh, rewatching firey priest, another good laugh.

Saturday, being I am a crocheter, this one made me laugh, hope you atleast put a smily on your face when you read this;
A woman cannot survive on books alone,she also needs yarn (and lots of it)

your turn!!

just another thought, and thought you could use a laugh, so live one day at a time…

Oh, aliens are coming on my birthday! Wonder what they’d like to drink … :rofl:

@mirjam_465

At least you can have a toast with them; on my birthday, I’ll become a toast when the asteroid hits earth …hahahahaha LET’S PARTY HARDY!

Maybe I can persuade the aliens to take us to their planet before the asteroid comes! :joy:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, y’all did good, and mine is the pandemic coming again! um if the aliens don’t get us furst that is. thanks for the laugh!!

Just a thought: what if the aliens are pocket-sized? :thinking:

I seen something on fb and cant get the picture. but here goes, when you go into a room and forget why you are there, you may have come in contact with an alien and they wiped your memory, so they could escape. the picture spoke volumes! but I hope you get it. I did,