Your laugh for the day

2 Likes

I just had to share this one!!

3 Likes

pebble cat

4 Likes

and we know who the perfect man is, right?

3 Likes

1 Like

:rofl: :sunglasses: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1: :rofl: :rofl: :smiley: :joy: :grin: :rofl: (fabric store)

4 Likes

porkypine, could have been the yarn store too

4 Likes

2 Likes

here kitty here kitty

2 Likes

Creepy :baby:t6: :level_slider::control_knobs: volumns on :joy::joy: :wink:
https://youtu.be/meQD0K8Cciw

And

IMG-20211004-WA0005
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl::sob::joy:

5 Likes

As medicine is to the body, so is laughter to the soul. I hope my little story will make you laugh @angelight313_168 @frustratedwriter @sonmachinima

So, the waiters at my brother’s wedding start serving cake. And, you know, I’m a big guy. I get excited. Finally, one of them comes round to where I’m sitting, puts the plate on the table, and asks:

“Is this your seat?”

You see, at this point, the guests are mingling and forming little groups. No one’s in their original seat, maybe because the seating arrangement in general was terrible.

“Nope,” I reply without thinking since everyone’s all over the place.

The next thing I know, this guy is taking the plate from right under my nose.

“What’s wrong with you?”

So I snatch the plate from his hand and run away.

“The cake is all mine!” I declare to the world with my mouth full of delicious cake. :birthday::running_man:

Moral of the story: Don’t tease people, especially big people, with cake. That’s not very nice. You might lose a finger or two… :rofl::joy:

cake

7 Likes

you may not know any of these politicians, but just read even put your politicians in here, I thought it was funny, and first of the day yeah!!

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

DONALD TRUMP: I’ve been told by my many sources, good sources - they’re very good sources - that the chicken crossed the road. All the Fake News wants to do is write nasty things about the road, but it’s a really good road. It’s a beautiful road. Everyone knows how beautiful it is.

JOE BIDEN: Why did the chicken do the…thing in the…you know the rest.

SARAH PALIN: The chicken crossed the road because, gosh-darn it, he’s a maverick!

BARACK OBAMA: Let me be perfectly clear, if the chickens like their eggs they can keep their eggs. No chicken will be required to cross the road to surrender her eggs. Period.

AOC: Chickens should not be forced to lay eggs! This is because of corporate greed! Eggs should be able to lay themselves.

HILLARY CLINTON: What difference at this point does it make why the chicken crossed the road.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don’t really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or against us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY: Where’s my gun?

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken.

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken’s intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white?

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won’t realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he is acting by not taking on his current problems before adding any new problems.

ANDERSON COOPER: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he’s guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I’ve not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn’t ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

6 Likes

3 Likes

Twitter: Did the chicken tweet about crossing the road?
Facebook: … Currently offline… Retry connection… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::heart_eyes:

Just a cute little Picture to brighten your day! ![:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren’t prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand.

He approached her and asked, ‘Mrs. Jones, do you know me?’ She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I’ve known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you’ve been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you’re a big shot when you haven’t the brains to realize you’ll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. “Yes, I know you”.

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, ‘Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?’

She again replied, ‘Why yes, I do. I’ve known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He’s lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can’t build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.’

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I’ll send you both to the electric chair”.

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

night y’all

2 Likes