18 again - a must watch remake

Just started 18 Again! I’m on episode 2. I’ve watched the American (movie) version a few years back because of Zac Efron.

I just love how this drama emphasizes that giving up your dreams to raise a family (early) is always a sacrifice but to have that “last chance” to achieve your dreams for yourself will heal you.

These reviews helped me to continue watching:

1. Reasons To Watch 18 Again
  2. Reviews from mydramalist
  3. Premiere reviews
2 Likes

Yes, it’s a wonderful, heartfelt drama. I have no end of praise for it! Hope you enjoy it, it showcases humanity at its most beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I cried so much, it was really heartwarming. One of my all-time favorites!!
I also watched the English movie and liked it. Since the drama has 16 episodes, they really flesh out all the characters well. It makes you connect so much more to the story. Other than the main plot, it isn’t very similar to the movie, since they’ve Koreanized it quite a bit. I really, really loved it, though^^

1 Like

Hope i will not cry that much haha

My parents will relate to this since I’m an “unplanned baby” hehe BUT good thing I had a very happy childhood :slight_smile:

I’ll let you know if I cried haha Thank you!

1 Like

It’s not tragic or hopeless crying. It’s just so warm and full of love that it makes me cry :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Not available in my region - Darn It!

1 Like

I saw your review!!! Very comprehensive…So I wish someone would explain to me why people vote down reviews! Do some people just go through everyday and put thumbs down - just wondering!!! I will have to find this somewhere else to watch it since it’s not in my region

2 Likes

I really don’t understand people who just live to hate… but I guess those who click thumbs-down don’t agree with my opinion, so it’s okay.

2 Likes

I don’t think that some of my reviews deserve a thumbs down - it’s like what part of it do you not like! I love those people who just go in and review hearts - like that’s appropriate! I think people just take time to hate without reading it.

1 Like

I think the thumbs down was put in the first place for liars who don’t write the complete truth. Now it’s just adding to the hate culture :roll_eyes: It’s an honest review. It’s my opinion. Nothing I wrote was false. Why dislike it?!

1 Like